IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

it's up there..it made the semi even more grating...cos we can turn up when we need to and give it some...fellaini i must say i don't tend to like him goin forward but lately he has been fabulous there

Swear you're trying to put me on a downer today, that match was horrible.

Only thing missing from Fellaini's game is his long range goals, and he getting closer. We need to build round him, with the spine of the team being:

Heitinga

Afro - 2.gif

Jelavic

If we could have a season like Newcastle, were results just magically go are way we'll win the league next season.

on what grounds? 2 goals in the second half...all the subs...barton's kick off...the subs and goals were used as excuses in the 4-3 game

probably because 2.5mins of the 5 were spent with Citeh celebrating and the time wasnt even close to being added on....

Has Dalglish been fired yet?, been out all evening and transportation difficulties in my defense.

Why is it a hazard going to Manchester, It may be a bit of a rough neighborhood these days but I've seen far worse than what they can offer, and why is it a secret even? The old Maine Road ground in Middleton, was a bit of a rough area, I haven't been to their new arena yet.

Owen and Craig Gordon released today. Striker, and back up keeper have just become in our price range then.

Surely Michael Owen and Craig Gorden are worth a go for free. I'd be less excited about Owen because of how injury prone he is but if he came on the right wages then surely it's good back-up.

Surely Michael Owen and Craig Gorden are worth a go for free. I'd be less excited about Owen because of how injury prone he is but if he came on the right wages then surely it's good back-up.

Wages being the key thing. Think a team like Villa or QPR will be more willing to offer him silly wages.

James Fielden: FAO #avfc fans MT @JanAageFjortoft Randy Lerner's private jet is observed in Kristiansund. Kristiansund is Solskjærs hometown.

Edited by pete0