IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Hulk £38 mil to Chelsea, over-rated imo, but another £38 mil spent hopefully means they will hold off from buying Fellaini this year thanks to the financial fair play rule.

Dont tell him that, you'll make him angry. And you wouldnt like him if hes angry....

funny-gifs-hulk-vs-loki.gif?w=500&h=281&sa=X&ei=G3vIT7jnDYjIhAecl_32Dw&ved=0CAkQ8wc4Dw&usg=AFQjCNGkFBbqCODV3o2VMgQZrcMAour55A

.......Sorry, had to be done at some point!

http://liveonlinefooty.com/

The streaming site I use is offering season tickets (a 1 yr subscription) for 27.99quids. They cannot guarantee Everton every time due to some legal stuff about only showing 3 15h00 kick offs a the same time, but ive not missed many games. Also always have SSN going, Spanish footy, etc (sometime NFL too) so for the price its awesome value.

Streams are excellent and if your internet can handle it, theyve got a HD stream too which is awesome!

http://liveonlinefooty.com/

The streaming site I use is offering season tickets (a 1 yr subscription) for 27.99quids. They cannot guarantee Everton every time due to some legal stuff about only showing 3 15h00 kick offs a the same time, but ive not missed many games. Also always have SSN going, Spanish footy, etc (sometime NFL too) so for the price its awesome value.

Streams are excellent and if your internet can handle it, theyve got a HD stream too which is awesome!

Any streaming site you pay for is a con basically, you don't need to pay for any match,tv show,movie or any other thing, don't ever get hooked into signing up for one of those things, all it's doing is taking your money and re-directing you to a free site :)

Any streaming site you pay for is a con basically, you don't need to pay for any match,tv show,movie or any other thing, don't ever get hooked into signing up for one of those things, all it's doing is taking your money and re-directing you to a free site smile.png

not in this case. No redirection, site quality is flawless and if you dont pay, its illegal.

ledley king has been released by spurs..gonna go into coaching apparently

He's a cunt, spent most of his career on his arse and then demanded a bigger contract last time he got one.

Edit: Saha released as well

Edited by pete0

not in this case. No redirection, site quality is flawless and if you dont pay, its illegal.

you can get flawless quality though on the correct sites, all the payed sites do is redirect to the free sites, i know i used to set up scams like that when i did a bit of hacking years ago, its an easy money maker, my advice would be to hunt round for reliable free sites there are good ones mate

you can get flawless quality though on the correct sites, all the payed sites do is redirect to the free sites, i know i used to set up scams like that when i did a bit of hacking years ago, its an easy money maker, my advice would be to hunt round for reliable free sites there are good ones mate

if i was redirected id see web address changes right?

BREAKING NEWS: Jan Vertonghen has confirmed he will join Tottenham within the next few days

Money talks, he could have easily found a European club.

4thO: Real Sociedad are close to sealing a £4m + clauses deal for Arsenal forward Carlos Vela on a 4 year deal #AFC

Newcastle do go on to state that Danny Guthrie was offered a new contracted but rejected the deal, choosing to leave as a free agent

Edited by pete0

no,not always things like that go through a seperate server then back again, basically you can change the domain names to make it look legit smile.png

well, dont care in the end. Streams are brilliant quality and no problems in 2 years of using it. Never found a free service that comes close.

Thought occurred to me last night watching the game when the Belgian forward pushed Cahill into Hart.

Cahill was shielding the ball and impeding the attacker, which is standard practice; but why does that not constitute obstruction? You're blatantly playing the player rather than the ball which is the definition of obstruction isn't it?

What!? Did not expect that. Bigger step down than Blackburn...weird!

They are in the champions league, he will get to play infront of bigger crowds every week. Only step down is the German league is second best to the Prem, but better than the Championship.

Edited by pete0

I am glad Norwich have gotten Chris Hughton because I think he is a cracking manager and I like the club a lot. Hopefully he will prove himself in the premier league.

Is it confirmed? He would be a very good choice for them.

The new Villarreal manager died of a heartattack just a day after agreeing to become their manager. How sad :(.

Sad news, Defoe's dad has also died and he's flown back from the Euro's but says he still intends to play. That would be very brave of him if he decides to go ahead and play.