IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Weird people on this internet:

There was an undercover reported who trained with G4S for a while, he said that the security restrictions are too lax and that there are thousands of caskets ready in the event of a terrorist attack.

You simply can't take anyone like that seriously

The kid looks like a drummer out of a tribute band to the Boomtown Rats

Yes, London Olympics, Elvis, The Loch Ness Monster, JFK, Atlantis, Kurt Cobain, how Claus Thomsen ever played professional soccer etc etc, it's conspiracy theories running wild, someone call Mulder and Scully

am i the only one who thinks the juventus bid of 8m for van persie isn't as ridiculous as everyone is making out? especially as wenger is such a cunt when it's the other way round

Arguably the best striker in the world, and he's in his prime years. One in two goals to game ratio, which was closer to 1/1 last year. Leon Best has just been sold for £3 million, I'd expect RVP to be closer to 30, drop to 15 in Jan (Bolton managed to get £7 mil for Cahill). If he signs a new contract he would be close to £50 mil.

he has been fit for like 1 full season of his career...it's always likely he will get injured for 3-4 months of a season...12 months left on his contract and has 3-4 years maybe left cos of his injuries...ridiculous to expect 30m..no wonder football is goin to the shit if that's what his price is

he has been fit for like 1 full season of his career...it's always likely he will get injured for 3-4 months of a season...12 months left on his contract and has 3-4 years maybe left cos of his injuries...ridiculous to expect 30m..no wonder football is goin to the shit if that's what his price is

If he stays fit he will be a bargain. He's better than Rooney who would fetch over £30 mil. Agree prices in football are ridiculous.

Edited by pete0

rooney doesn't have 12 months left on his contract and also is younger..and a lot fitter..it's a big if about his fitness and that's why for me he isn't worth much more than the 8 they offered

He played every game last season. Only risk is his ankle going again, but think all his injuries have been from contact (not helped by his recklessness) so less likely they'll reoccur as he has somewhat calmed down. Only missed the majority of games on one season of the last 4.

For most of his career RVP has been mediocre at best. It's only relatively recently he's looked anything like what his hype suggested. £30million is a laughable figure for someone who may have just hit a purple patch and then fade back into the mediocrity he's consistently showed before it (and showed again at the Euro's).

For most of his career RVP has been mediocre at best. It's only relatively recently he's looked anything like what his hype suggested. £30million is a laughable figure for someone who may have just hit a purple patch and then fade back into the mediocrity he's consistently showed before it (and showed again at the Euro's).

couldn't agree more

He played every game last season. Only risk is his ankle going again, but think all his injuries have been from contact (not helped by his recklessness) so less likely they'll reoccur as he has somewhat calmed down. Only missed the majority of games on one season of the last 4.

his goal record bar last season is not exceptional though..less than 1 every 2 games in his arsenal career from what i saw .takin into account his goals last season shows how average at best he has been the rest of his time there

his goal record bar last season is not exceptional though..less than 1 every 2 games in his arsenal career from what i saw .takin into account his goals last season shows how average at best he has been the rest of his time there

He has 96 goals in 194 premier league games which is just under 1 in 2 (0.495). Take his 1st two seasons away as he was converting from a midfielder to a striker and it shoots up to 0.597 goals per game (86 in 144). Not including Rooneys 1st two seasons he has 129/251 (0.514). Rooney averages 16.13 per season compared to RVPs 14.33 less than a 2 goal difference with Rooney averaging 6 more games per season in a better side.

Imo Drogba and RVP have been class above the rest of the strikers over the last 5 years. Both of them scoring worldies against us.

Edited by pete0

agreed..also..fuck me what a shot laugh.png

I've just watched it, I don't think he could have hit it any more accurately....it's class. I think its funny really, agree with you guys though, Cuntin should have had a card too, for exactly what Beckham was aggrvated about. Blatant time-wasting and deception.

Sean Dyche, just been sacked at Watford as a result of the Watford takeover (in favour of Zola).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2168115/Sean-Dyche-sacked-Watford.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

A lot of fans not too happy, neautrals thought he done a fantastic job. A better points record than Mackay.

"On 28th April 2012, Watford finished 11th in the Championship, their highest league finish since the 2007-08 season, and their total of 64 points was more than the club had achieved under Malky Mackay's management"

Other Championship forums are talking about the style of football he implemented, many very complimentary of his approach to the club.

Sean Dyche, just been sacked at Watford as a result of the Watford takeover (in favour of Zola).

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

A lot of fans not too happy, neautrals thought he done a fantastic job. A better points record than Mackay.

"On 28th April 2012, Watford finished 11th in the Championship, their highest league finish since the 2007-08 season, and their total of 64 points was more than the club had achieved under Malky Mackay's management"

Other Championship forums are talking about the style of football he implemented, many very complimentary of his approach to the club.

But takeovers make everything ok Ten, what you complaining about?

super_power_button-p145237185635549538en872_210.jpg