IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Twats, grade A twats, always get a few from every club though. Feel ashamed to Welsh after seeing these knobs kick off ffs!!shaking%20fist.png

Just pathetic isn't it....plainly pissed up but grown ups ffs....no kids there. Neanderthals....but as you say Jona there are twats like that all over.

I'm offended you've posted in this thread but ignore the question I asked you above Matt's post!

Sorry mate, did not read your post, sorry!!

Thorgan? Yeah, he's quality. Eden rates him better than himself. Thorgan will be a quality quality player. Chelsea seem to be buying all the decent young talent, all very skillfull but they're missing 'steel' through the core of their team.

I mentioned him in the rumour without a link section, if I remember rightly. Was a damnsite cheaper than Eden and potentially better. He's a Lens, and they wouldn't have stood in his way.

Eden's obviously made the recommendation, Chelsea are buying a very good player.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2174833/Irish-Lionel-Messi--Zak-Gilsenan-9.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Read in another article that he was brought in as a wild card to the trial, against the supposed, World's Top 16 youngsters who partake in an 'elite' free for all' for the big clubs....and absolutely smashed them all over the park.

Lets see if he does make it, and whether he choses Ireland as his country to represent...

Joey Barton on his blog....

"The possibility of a loan move has been mentioned, where there’s been interest from several European clubs and a lot of Championship clubs too, as you may expect.

So, why would I train with Fleetwood?

I have become a little disenchanted with the game in the last 6 months after what I have put myself through and I desperately want to fall back in love with the game. I feel that training in the lower leagues will give me a reality check and maybe help me become a better person, a little more humility will serve me well."

I never had that much of a problem with Barton. Along with Terry and Gerrard I know who'd I rather thump. I read earlier something about Barton having a run out with Fleetwood, I wouldn't be surprised if that came to pass.

I don't mind Barton at all, have said for years now I'd applaud if he came here.

Is this the same fool who exposed himself at Goodison a year or two ago, pulled down his pants and exposed his ass at the Gwladys Street End not so long ago, I remember something like this clearly. It's not so much that, although a bit of a juvenile act, but not really a player I would like to see here. The kids seems to have a tendency for agressive behavior and wild acts and I just don't think appropriate for us. Let someone else have him.

Leon Knight has been an absolute cunt attacking O'Hara and his wife on twitter all night. (Baxters retweeted them all the idiot)

Half the prem spunk hanging from her tonsils and this guy wifed it lmfao .. Kill yourself lol

WEN he's fucking her I bet she moans like she's commentating Jenas to huddlestone who switches it to bent who slips thru DEFOE!! GOAL!!

Leon Knight has been an absolute cunt attacking O'Hara and his wife on twitter all night. (Baxters retweeted them all the idiot)

Half the prem spunk hanging from her tonsils and this guy wifed it lmfao .. Kill yourself lol

WEN he's fucking her I bet she moans like she's commentating Jenas to huddlestone who switches it to bent who slips thru DEFOE!! GOAL!!

wtf that all about?!

On another note, albeit sad:

R.I.P Hannah Defoe (Jermain Defoe's cousin) who has died aged 20 after an accident in a swimming pool on holiday. #RIPHannahDefoe #THFC
Hes not having a good time of it is he (or his family for that matter)?