IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

There'll be over 10 candidates....

Three.....Wiggins, Murray & Farrah.

All have achieved something virtually unprecedented that no-one would have believed possible just a few years back. Others have done brilliantly but those three are head and shoulders above for me.

If you'd have put £1 on the treble ten years ago you'd be a millionaire this morning (actually it'd be a six timer because each of them has won two events).

I'm not a huge fan so don't see why Mo Farah has done has been magnified so much. I was more excited watching Laura Trott or Alistair Brownlee, only a minute slower and that was after 2 events and walking over the line.

Bownlee was very impressive but it's a new event, Laura Trott's equally impressive but in a sport where we're totally dominant so no surprise....the 10,000m has a history going back to 1912 and a list of iconic winners containing zero Brits...ditto the 5,000m since so to do the double a la Zatopek, Viren & Bekele is stunning.

This is the complete report....

http://hillsborough..../HIP_report.pdf

Flicked through it over the day....beyond belief.

Reading that they have struggled to find out much from parliament, due to a lack of openness from the conservatives. Cameron himself loads all the blame on the police, when it's took 23 years and he and those in power before him have rejected the reviewing of the Hillsborough case. He as the government should be taking equal responsibility. Before at least these five orders are resolved they shouldn't even consider repenting. I've already heard people on the radio saying Cameron is brave for apologising and it's time to move on.. What a joker, if he was brave he'd of helped the J96, not apologise once his backs to the wall after the evidence is released. We find out today that 41 people may have been saved and bell ends are saying thats enough closure.

- A genuine apology to the families of the departed and a full truthful explanation so the families can have full closure.

- A complete dismantle of the Scum

- An overthrow of the Conservatives power and a complete overhaul of how the government is run likewise for the media.

- Full access of knowledge to the public

- The stigma associated with being scouse demolished

A2nqfLvCQAALNlG.jpg

Scum Headline: The Real Truth

followed by 4 bullet points on the front page

1. Cops smeared Liverpool fans to deflect blame

2. 41 lives could have been saved, says new probe

3. We are profoundly sorry for false reports

4. Families of 96 victims call for prosecutions

That is not even close to an apology, it's bewildering that they think they can gloss over their propaganda and lies and get away with it, again. That or the morons think reports is a synonym for lies, cunts.

http://www.politicshome.com/uk/article/61277/the_guardian_wednesday_12th_september_2012.html

Edited by pete0

Guest blueboy122

I think when footballers come out and say things like that its absolutely hilarious haha. Didnt Ronaldo say people were jelous of him because he was rich and good looking? Love it.

It just confirms what type of people these footballers are uneducated, arrogant, classless people.

Funny though.

Read on a rival forum earlier that Lazio supporters were up to no good last night, took over the top level of Liverpool Street Station for their game with Tottenham, making fascist salutes and all, and not only that, but abusing home players at White Hart Lane with racist taunting during the fixture. This may be old news to some, but no mention of it and I was reading about it earlier. People think the return game in Rome could be more heated. Hard to argue. I'd give these Idiots a wide berth.