IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Didn't Jones, or Fashanu or even Wise, at least one of the original Wimbledon 'crazy gang' total twenty sending offs in their career, or it must have been close. Even Keane more recently, seemed to total more sendings off than actual goals for a time I remember.

41 reds and still playing is a bit of a nonsense, but obviously things are done differently in South America, and some of the violence that goes on over there, both on and off the field of play, they must get used to that kind of thing, or simply fighting a losing battle.

I was lucky enough to take a group of children to St.George's Park in Burton for a training session on the Gordan Banks pitch with Gary Neville this morning! Great place!

You may even see me on SSN if you look close enough!!! (every hour at half past - stood with hands in pockets!!!)

Edited by c1982

Interesting that they don't have one quote from any of the players mentioned!

Plus, how many clubs are sponsered by companies producing alcohol (us!), or offering gambling services? They're both prohibited by Islam

Comes down to how strict the player is. I wouldn't of had any qualms if Bily hadn't wanted to wear the sponsor, as long as it was his individual choice.

When Jela first came he was awful fr it, but you can see he's cutting it down, although still overplaying too much for an Everton player. Coleman and Pienaar are the only ones I can think of who have been here long enough to know better, but compared to the rest of the league they're not that bad for it. Mirallas is showing signs as well.

Pepe via Onda Cero—"Barça players go down easy. They do theatrics. Sorry if this is shattering illusions of little kids but the truth hurts"