IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Paul Lambert being questioned as to why Darren Bent wasn't even on the bench last night....

http://www.guardian....ent-aston-villa

This is a blinding answer.....I've read it twenty three times and I still don't understand what it means....

PL "Listen, I totally respect what you're doing and what your questions are. All I can do is give you an honest answer. If I was going to lie to you, honestly I would lie. I ain't lying. I'm telling you the truth."huh.png

Think I might use that as my sigrofl.gif.

Rumors as in some miserable fucks on social network pages with nothing to do, just trying to orchestrate a news story.

Or if it comes to it, and suppose it's true for arguments sake, not interested either way.

Furthermore I understand what Lambert was saying well enough in one read.

It was simply a variation on Eric Cantona and Seagulls and Sardines, but not quite so enthralling

Furthermore I understand what Lambert was saying well enough in one read.

He said that (in all honesty) if he wanted to lie he'd lie.

So how can you take what he says as the truth?

And if you can't take anything he says as the truth how can you understand what he's saying?

Only if we get food poisoning!!!67.gifLong way to go yet, why can't the seedings be done closer to the tournament?

shaking fist.png

Does seem a bit daft.....no idea why it has to be done virtually three years up front, anything could happen.

Wales could even beat a southern hemisphere teamunsure.png ! Maybe not.....I went too far....almost anything could happentongue.png .

"A judge in the Netherlands has charged three youths with manslaughter, assault and public violence in connection with the death of a linesman on Monday.

Two 15 year olds face up to one year in detention if convicted. A 16 year old would face a two-year sentence."

I know Holland is liberal.....but that's a pitiful maximum sentence surely?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20627393