IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

An't fing an American Football thread so......

The Dolphins made the play offs!!!!

Get the fuck in. Although if we beat the Steelers we have to play New England so we may as well of not bothered. :(

Got a soft spot for the dolphins. Havent got my team yet but jay ajayai has been a good player for my fantasy team this year.

Get the fuck in. Although if we beat the Steelers we have to play New England so we may as well of not bothered. :(

my brother in law is over the moon. They're going to get spanked though :(

I'm a Steelers fan (still a newbie to it all though) but it looks like it will be a good game. Both teams have improved quite a lot in the second half of the season.

From what I do know about the Steelers though over the last couple of years is that they are a bit like Everton, promise you more than they deliver!

I'm a Steelers fan (still a newbie to it all though) but it looks like it will be a good game. Both teams have improved quite a lot in the second half of the season.

From what I do know about the Steelers though over the last couple of years is that they are a bit like Everton, promise you more than they deliver!

The Dolphins have been terrible over the past 3 decades, I've supported them since I was a kid.

We have beaten you easily once already this season which means in typical Dolphins fashion you'll win by 3 touchdowns or more ?

Rodgers is not human...

Not at all -- started off on his worst season ever and is now in the race for league MVP. Threw 40 TDs and rushed for 4 more, while only throwing 7 interceptions, and I don't think he threw an interception in his last 6 games. Really hope they go all the way and win it this year.

I feel sorry for him. I don't think his team has been as bad as his points tally suggests and now that he finally gets to a transfer window and can potentially get some players in (along with a league cup semi again Utd) he gets sacked.

There is no way he will be any worse than whoever else they get in.

I feel sorry for him. I don't think his team has been as bad as his points tally suggests and now that he finally gets to a transfer window and can potentially get some players in (along with a league cup semi again Utd) he gets sacked.

There is no way he will be any worse than whoever else they get in.

Gary Rowett apparently.

I don't think they ever should've hired him if they really wanted to stay up. He was only ever going to bring relegation.

Gary Rowett apparently.

I don't think they ever should've hired him if they really wanted to stay up. He was only ever going to bring relegation.

Really? he started pretty well!

It's tough on him because he has none of his own players, some of their better players are long term injured and they were messing him around in giving him the job as well.

It wouldn't surprise if there was a disagreement over transfers. Phelan has had little digs at the owners before and I suspect he probably have them a few choice words and they didn't like it.

Really? he started pretty well!

It's tough on him because he has none of his own players, some of their better players are long term injured and they were messing him around in giving him the job as well.

It wouldn't surprise if there was a disagreement over transfers. Phelan has had little digs at the owners before and I suspect he probably have them a few choice words and they didn't like it.

They won their first two games and then have been in freefall ever since haven't they? I was surprised he got the job but their owners are cheap arses so I shouldn't have been surprised really.

Heard a rumour again yesterday evening, and it is just that - a rumour. Our former manager got his contract paid off in the summer because the clause was that if he went to manage another club side he wouldn't be due the remainder of his contract, so was able to offer his services to Belgium (at below the going rate) and effectively be paid twice for his time because international football is not club football.

If theres even an element of fact to that rumour then whoever drew that clause up deserves a statue made of them, and whoever agreed it at our club needs a p45 pretty damn quickly to prevent them doing any more multimillion pound harm to our club.

Heard a rumour again yesterday evening, and it is just that - a rumour. Our former manager got his contract paid off in the summer because the clause was that if he went to manage another club side he wouldn't be due the remainder of his contract, so was able to offer his services to Belgium (at below the going rate) and effectively be paid twice for his time because international football is not club football.

If theres even an element of fact to that rumour then whoever drew that clause up deserves a statue made of them, and whoever agreed it at our club needs a p45 pretty damn quickly to prevent them doing any more multimillion pound harm to our club.

See my post about elstone on the Schneiderlin thread. If will be him. CEO and he earns daft money for overseeing such matters.

How many times will he say 'absolutely' tonight?

If only he'd say it in response to "are you going to resign?".

I fookin hate him.

Absolutely fookin hate him. His condescending spin infuriates me.

You just know that if you worked for him you would dread coming into work... got bully written all over his orange grid.

Looks the sort to crack on to the young lasses, talks to himself in the mirror in the men's toilets whilst admiring himself in his handmade shirts.

I'm pretty sure I could find out if this is true off an old school pal who worked for EFC for a good few years. One of many who left under this blokes watch.

How is he still there?