IGNORED

Baines

nothing to do with the daily star that mate, that came from a proper source smile.png

Well, I dont believe it. We're not under pressure to sell (not as much as usual at least), no word of Baines handing in transfer request and 16m is laughable.

There is no way we would be getting Naismith, Pranjic, Hugo Rod and pienaar unless we sell someone. Aren't we due to sell a player each year to appease the banks based on some of the debt analysis versus revenue?

I can see him going, some money off to the banks and a little bit of it used to pad out signing on fees etc - just don't be surprised thats all.

There is no way we would be getting Naismith, Pranjic, Hugo Rod and pienaar unless we sell someone. Aren't we due to sell a player each year to appease the banks based on some of the debt analysis versus revenue?

I can see him going, some money off to the banks and a little bit of it used to pad out signing on fees etc - just don't be surprised thats all.

couple of people seem to think we have money this time round, either board money or money based on the new TV deal.

• 2 weeks later...

I would say there isn't a parrot in here - just someone else stating the same story from a different source compounding it's validity maybe?

If it's true then it is the stuff of legend - how many of the mercenaries today turn down the chance of a bigger payday, a signing on fee and an increase in salary? Not many, and hope it's true.

How can the journo put these two lines in the same article and expect to be taken seriously?

"Everton are ready to offer Baines an improved contract to keep hold of a player who manager David Moyes regards as vital to his plans."

"Everton would prefer a straight cash deal.."

Manure can put all the limits on the fee that they want but if they don't meet our valuation then they can fuck right off.

This is another reason I can't stand Ferguson; always trying to bully clubs into selling their players. Can't wait for the day he leaves football.

This 100%