• Mikel Arteta
    • Louis Saha
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Tim Cahill
    • Jack Rodwell
    • Ayegbeni Yakubu
    • Jermaine Beckford

pollresizear5.jpg

Current Player of the Year standings....

Baines 81

Distin 65

Pienaar 55

Yakubu 47

Coleman 46

Cahill 37

Fellaini 29

Howard 22

Jagielka 21

Osman 17

Arteta 12

Hibbert 7

Beckford 7

Rodwell 5

Neville 5

Gueye 3

Bilyaletdinov 2

Heitinga 2

MOTM winners....

Bolton (H)...Sylvain Distin

Blackpool (A)...Seamus Coleman

Stoke City (H)...Ayegbeni Yakubu

Spurs (A)...Leighton Baines

Liverpool (H)...Tim Cahill

Birmingham (A)...Leon Osman

Fulham (A)...Steven Pienaar

Brentford (A)...Seamus Coleman

Newcastle (H)...Sylvain Distin

Manchester United (H)...Tim Howard

Aston Villa (A)...Leighton Baines

Huddersfield (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Wolves (H)...Sylvain Distin

Blackburn (A)...Leighton Baines

Pienaar by a country mile.

the lad was a different class today, all over the pitch, taking people on, playing others in and working hard all game.

Puts Arteta's performance and contract to shame. Arteta was poor and I was glad Moyes saw that enough to take him off.

Coleman had a very good game as well, gave them plenty of problems, always possitive going forward, some good crosses and a fully comitted player.

Cahill really excelled when we changed shape and Coleman was very lively, even when he got pushed to the back.

Pienaar was fantastic as well, as was Baines.

Hell even Beckford looked like scoring, except of course he didn't...

Not sure where my vote is yet, but it's between Coleman and Timmy C.

Edited by BrotherEstapol

Pienaar by a country mile.

the lad was a different class today, all over the pitch, taking people on, playing others in and working hard all game.

Puts Arteta's performance and contract to shame. Arteta was poor and I was glad Moyes saw that enough to take him off.

Coleman had a very good game as well, gave them plenty of problems, always possitive going forward, some good crosses and a fully comitted player.

he's all huff and puff, and whats the point of beatin a man if yer cant pick a pass after it. bily is more efficient. the bum love this man gets for lookin lively is unreal, it means fuck all if your've got no end product

he's all huff and puff, and whats the point of beatin a man if yer cant pick a pass after it. bily is more efficient. the bum love this man gets for lookin lively is unreal, it means fuck all if your've got no end product

at least coleman gets into position to have an end product..bily just looks around when he loses the ball..he set up a great chance for cahill and for rodwell before you start with the no end product bullshit...he put 1 or 2 bad crosses in certainly no worse than any other crossing today so stop talkin shite

at least coleman gets into position to have an end product..bily just looks around when he loses the ball..he set up a great chance for cahill and for rodwell before you start with the no end product bullshit...he put 1 or 2 bad crosses in certainly no worse than any other crossing today so stop talkin shite

surely you realise am on about pienaar

He could have been talking about Pienaar couldn't he?

Your probably the only man on the planet that doesnt rate Piennar and to even compare him to Bily shows just how much off your barnet you really are. Still, look on the bright side you wont have to put up with him for much longer

I read some of the thread before I voted, just to get the feel of things. Judging by what I saw at goodison today, Pienaar was our best player, and that is not to say he was outstanding. It was such a lobsided, disjointed performance and bore no resemblance to decent performances that have gone before. I felt we were overawed or 'scared' of Arsenal early on, until the rallying call of " there is only ten minutes left, so lets have a go " went up. Deficiencies where there to be seen today, lets hope Moyes has seen them as well.

Coleman was great again today as was Peanut but i think Cahill was just awesome today he never stopped running and was even more effective when dropped into a cm midfield position when the totally out of sorts Arteta was taken off (dont say that to often do we). trust their keeper to have one of his few on days against us oh and special mention to Howard Webb what a tw4t!

he has no fear of who he is facing..he just goes at them and if it doesn't work he keeps on tryin! wish arteta had half the determination of him to get forward we'd piss games then!

After Seamus skinned Fabregas, Clichey didn't go past him once and some through balls that were ment for his direction; Gael didn't seem to go for, thinking 'i can't out run this guy'...it was class. love Seamus already!

Edited by tenaciousj