IGNORED

Steven Naismith

Romey 1878

Was that the Blackpool game, I don't even know what happened, forgot all about it even. I'll have a look after this at relevant pages and see what occured. If, for £1.5 million, we could have quite a bargain on our hands. Keep hearing rave reviews about this kid from some quarters, but I'll wait until next season proper to see what he can produce before making proper judgments.

I honestly dont think it will happen, its just Green clutching at starws

Even if Rangers are succesful the worst case scenario is we have to pay £1.5M for class player so there really isnt much to worry about

Unless we cant scrape 1.5m together, which, lets be honest, is a possibility.

Which probably went toward paying for Pienaar.

lol Ok then the money we got for Cahill!

I know its the done thing to look for the neagives in here but does anyone really think that if we were ordered to pay £1.5M for him by a tribunal that we wouldnt be able to stump up the cash and would have to send him back?

I still think we will sign another couple of players before the window closes, so I dont think the club is in such a bad state that we couldnt find £1.5M

I know its the done thing to look for the neagives in here but does anyone really think that if we were ordered to pay £1.5M for him by a tribunal that we wouldnt be able to stump up the cash and would have to send him back?

I still think we will sign another couple of players before the window closes, so I dont think the club is in such a bad state that we couldnt find £1.5M

Was just pointing out that it wasnt a forgone conclusion mate. Id love to see us sign a couple more too but dont think it will happen, at least not without selling first and there are only a handful of players I wouldnt mind leaving, though none of them are worth a lot!

Was just pointing out that it wasnt a forgone conclusion mate. Id love to see us sign a couple more too but dont think it will happen, at least not without selling first and there are only a handful of players I wouldnt mind leaving, though none of them are worth a lot!

Maybe I am being overly optimistic but I think it is a forgone conclusion, I really cant see a scenario where we would have to send him back

Im not expecting us to suddenly go out and buy 3 or 4 £20M players but I would be surpised if Moyes doesnt bring in 1 or 2 players on loan, without having to sell

and if Wigan firm up their supposed interest in Anichebe then that will give him more money to spend

I havent got a clue about the finances but surely with all the record money coming in from Sky and with the likes of Cahill, Arteta, Drenthe. Mcfadden, Straq, and Yobo off the wage bill there must be a few quid left over to pay the wages for a couple of loan signings

I never said we would have trouble paying the fee if we have to pay it at all, just responding to your post.

I never said we would have trouble paying the fee if we have to pay it at all, just responding to your post.

biggrin.png I never said that you did, thats why I chose my words carefully ( even if I did spell them wrong ! )

"I know its the done thing to look for the negatives in here but does anyone really think that if we were ordered to pay £1.5M for him by a tribunal that we wouldnt be able to stump up the cash and would have to send him back? "

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...