IGNORED

Steven Naismith

Romey 1878

Good to see it all finished now. Every other Rangers fan hates all the players who left the club and don't want to see them do well anymore, but I don't blame the players who left, they were never going to play in Division 1 or possibley even Division 3. I'm glad Naismith went to such a big club and I hope he does well.

Started liking Everton last season because I wanted to see Jelly do well down there, also a Scottish manager and also they play in blue :D Naismith going only makes me like them even more and I hope they can push on this season. Always seem to only come on to a game in the second half of the season, hopefully add some consistency and get flying out the blocks this time with Naisy and Jelly :D

Good luck guys!

biggrin.png I'm a Celtic/Everton fan and would say that Naismith would be a good signing. He has a good football brain, reasonable skill and Moyes is the type of manager who will get the best out of him. As for Jelavic, I wish he had played for the Celts, as he can score from any position, leads the line well and holds up the ball to bring others into the game, which has been missing at Goodison for a number of years. You need to stop thinking players from the SPL are not up to the EPL, Jelavic has proved that in the past few months. Hope to be down to Goodison for a few games this season and hopefully we get off to a better start than the previous 5 years. Hail Hail !biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...