IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

people. especially people who are usually smart but are being too fuckin lazy / retarded to do even the most simple of tasks.

"when can we have a call?"..... JUST FUCKIN CALL OR CHECK THE eDIARY!

Thats the least irritating question Ive received today. Also had someone turn up at 10h45, missing a meeting and ignoring all calls because he had to sort something out. Fine, but just tell me I cant get in touch with you then, i'll plan around it. Its common fuckin curtsy (though thats less and less common with each passing day).

Also just found out that one of the instruction manuals I was hounded for weeks to make is not correct. Why? Because some fuckwit made a mass of changes to the system without any communication or approval so my 3 days work were a complete waste of time.

Fuck it all today.

people not saying thank you when you let them through, either doors or on the roads (chronic problem on the continent, you can always spot the English and Americans - they actually have some manners for the most part)

people standing directly in front of the door as youre trying to get off the train/bus/tram. Even worse are those who try and get on whilst youre getting off. (actually saw a guy miss his stop because people getting on wouldnt let him off. At the next stop, understandably pissed off, when the same thing happened he growled, yelled and shouted so loud that people thought he was insane and quickly got out of his way. As we pulled away i saw his face - sheer self-satisfaction and amusement. He became a mini-hero of mine)

people asking questions / for feedback then completely ignoring your answer / input even though it took you hours, days and even months in some cases to get everything together for them.

Scooter riders. I actually saw an accident with a scooter the other day, felt nothing. Usually say a quick prayer at vehicle crashes, but all I could think of was "well he probably cut the guy up and got what he deserved". Didnt feel bad about thinking that either.... No issue with proper motor bike riders because they dont harass people, nip through traffic scratching paint work. They wait their turn to pass and if you give them room, usually say thanks which, as point 1 of this rant might indicate, is highly appreciated....

people not saying thank you when you let them through, either doors or on the roads (chronic problem on the continent, you can always spot the English and Americans - they actually have some manners for the most part)

In New Zealand the cars behind you will moan if you let some one out.

bad manners can shit off

i just push past the cunts that block doors(it takes a lot to stop me cos of my sheer size :lol: ) so never had that problem...if i had i'd have smacked every idiot that stopped me gettin off the train

scooters can fuck off

i hate the word movies...dunno why..just really gets on my tits

bad manners can shit off

i just push past the cunts that block doors(it takes a lot to stop me cos of my sheer size laugh.png ) so never had that problem...if i had i'd have smacked every idiot that stopped me gettin off the train

scooters can fuck off

i hate the word movies...dunno why..just really gets on my tits

the word 'winningest'......

Father in law asking me to sell his car for him (because I have pretty successful history buying/selling cars for me & family on ebay).

No problem in itself....the problem is that he's convinced it's worth minimum £8k when in fact a bit of research online tells me that he'll be lucky to get £6,000huh.png .

Father in law asking me to sell his car for him (because I have pretty successful history buying/selling cars for me & family on ebay).

No problem in itself....the problem is that he's convinced it's worth minimum £8k when in fact a bit of research online tells me that he'll be lucky to get £6,000huh.png .

tell him you have done a bit of research and there are a lot of those cars on the market at the moment, and even the mint ones are not shifting much past 6K

Done this in economics as an undergrad, it's because of the Lemons in the market, people selling the same car but is a bit worse for wear make the price for low for all the same models as people risk buying a 'lemon'.

(Not talking here because all TT members are supremely literate but....)

People who can't spell definite!

Nine time out of ten you read it on the web and it's definate.

One day I really will punch someonedry.png .

definitely.png

I use 'definitely' a lot on here, so apologies if it was me. I write finite a lot so I hope it weren't me, sometimes I just right click when I misspell a word and click the top one without making sure it's the right one. Have a friend who does the same and handed a piece of work in, that said on the lines of 'genitally holds his gun up' instead of 'gently'. Nice big red circle round it to point it out when he got it back laugh.png.

Loose and lose is really not acceptable and really winds me up. How people still manage to get board and bored mixed up after typing it as their facebook status for the past 5 years really grates on meshaking%20fist.png

Edited by pete0

(Not talking here because all TT members are supremely literate but....)

People who can't spell definite!

Nine time out of ten you read it on the web and it's definate.

One day I really will punch someonedry.png .

Another one that grinds my gears is when people spell college as collage. WHAT THE FUCK?! They go to college but can't fucking spell it. I feel like putting their head down a toilet for being so stupid.

You may have guessed I can't abide stupid people by now :P.

the current trend of people sayin 'the awkward moment when...'

how about the awkward moment when i slap your teeth into your arse for sayin awkward moment

We really need a like button on here, had me in stitches.....

and Mike:

1329536683249_5521957.png