IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

crap, now I have to go change my undies.....

haha, im going to need an ambulance at the weekend, i refuse to learn how to drive till i have the money to buy a muscle car of some sort, no other kind of car would make me happy so it's pointless, when i have the money, i will just get one. Myself, i prefer these, it's a 1972 Plymouth Duster.

Fred%20and%20Mary%20Benninghoff%27s%201973%20Plymouth%20Duster.jpg

I don't understand the new Prisoner Avatar ?

I'm not getting angry about it, but was merely enquiring.

In any event

About 600 annoying fucking schoolkids all pouring out of Portsmouth and Southsea station earlier, all they do is crowd the damn trains and swear and talk about their boring, trivial little days, these kids aren't going to learn shit.

I don't care about the english soccer side but there must surely be something there to get angry about, I know there is.

There will be indeed be subsequent bouts of anger and irritation as the day passes from the benign and trivial to greater levels of such emotions. I have a sanctuary in mind when the time arises.

Got a few days away coming up week after next....can't afford bothsad.png .

And thanks for the kettle tip Jaime....I'd never have thought of thatshaking%20fist.png .

you tried www.livingsocial.co.uk? I tried having a look but its got one of those stupid IP tracker puts me in Strasbourg(!) so cant get to the UK site.

Using a kettle is too expensive, and spare a thought for those hundreds of years ago, people should just count their blessings today, all the latest walk in showers etc. dry.png

Managed to struggle down to another session today, not in the best of health, picked up a damn virus the last few days, been feeling like shit sometimes, but still a productive hour or less. Not so much anger as frustration, keep getting these damn things, my immune system must be very weak etc. I take my health for granted sometimes, as we all do.

I don't understand the new Prisoner Avatar ?

I'm not getting angry about it, but was merely enquiring.

In any event

About 600 annoying fucking schoolkids all pouring out of Portsmouth and Southsea station earlier, all they do is crowd the damn trains and swear and talk about their boring, trivial little days, these kids aren't going to learn shit.

I don't care about the english soccer side but there must surely be something there to get angry about, I know there is.

There will be indeed be subsequent bouts of anger and irritation as the day passes from the benign and trivial to greater levels of such emotions. I have a sanctuary in mind when the time arises.

What the Nike thing? they had a slogan of 'just do it' a few years back that is simply just something that someone has changed with BK name and what it says to basically resemble the saying Bill, just do one, ie fuck off :)

Yes I understand that enough but I thought the Bill in question was the participant here initially, there had been a falling out or dispute etc

Then after a while, it became clear that Kenwright was the one in question, and yes, go away Mr Kenwright etc is all very well and good.

Ahh ok, no there is another one the same which has Kenwright instead of Bill.

There was a joke doing the rounds about 1993 when Clinton was elected-

'Why did Bill Clinton shave between his wife's legs?'

because he didn't want to go down to a Bush .. leggit.gif

But still a fine president.

Im reading a book at the moment about the history of the CIA, some interesting info about both Bill and George in it.

Searched through a coupe of librarys for a simple book, closest I got was useless. Watched over 50 hours of lectures, to then watch an 09:11 minute vid of 3 examples that basically explained the basis of what I needed to know(if a lecturer could have just spared me 10 minutes then I would have saved myself a week). Don't know whether to be angry or happy.