IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

He may have been a good player but He's still a miserable cunt and a shite pundit to boot.

I'd just like to add Adrian Chiles who is certain to have been mentioned before but I just hate the Pugsley looking ass hat!

Also Phil McNulty another grade A twat who's smug picture on the BBC Sport site makes Me want to stick My foot through My laptop screen.

what picture is this, there's nothing to see?

Chiles is a fucking (and I can't find the appropriate words), but Yes, it's almost impossible to have him on sceen without searching frantically for the mute button or off switch even.

How these caliber of presenters get these jobs or are allowed on screen is a mystery.

Just read 'you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter' and seemed to lose interest, well I won't be 'following' or anything such dry.png

He seems like a decent sort above that, I don't believe I've ever heard him speak or seen the man before that so will have to reserve judgments with regards to that. That irritating Murray rat on MOTD 2 is another I want to take a sledgehammer to the TV screen with whenever he's on. Damn annoying when there's a match on like today you want to see when people like that are involved etc.violent.gif

How many fucking commercials and breaks do they need on radio stations, I don't know what's worse, 5 Live or Talksport, every 90 seconds it seems, more damn commercials on.. dry.png

Off out tonight for a bit of a long haul so won't be watching any highlights, will record it though, as much as I hate the show and the miserable presenters with it, a 4-4 draw at Old Trafford, the shite having another embarrassing setback etc will be worth a future viewing, and I can just fast foward or skip the 'bits' I simply don't want to see, simples.

Should be a good night later, weather permitting, the liquor should taste that little bit sweeter and all beer.gif

women in horror films

i'd throw the stupid bitches to the zombies and leave um all behind if it was a real life situation...get right on my tits...sit there cryin and not doin anythin helpful at all...idiots

Come down here and i'll take you down Bognor Regis lol there are some women down there who are a walking horror film.

End of the soccer season and the remaining weeks counting down and who decides what. angry.pngunsure.png

I.e. Everton aside, you sometimes look at other teams at this stage of the campaign, and not really favoritism, but a preference over another and they either make it hard for you, or themselves, and any anger or frustration can easily manifest. It had been going so well too this weekend. It's fucking sods law at the end of the day. sad.png

black eyed peas(the group)

and n-dubz

Totally fucking agreed. However after watching some of 'The Voice' will.i.am isn't actually a cunt at all, his band is just the pits. Anyways, what gets on my tits is Fifth Gear, I'm sure you can guess why.

Just curious, why do you call it soccer if youre in Southampton?

I'm pretty sure that he is from the United States but now lives in Southampton. The word 'soccer' however should be banned from this forum as that phrase too grinds my gears. It's football.

Totally fucking agreed. However after watching some of 'The Voice' will.i.am isn't actually a cunt at all, his band is just the pits. Anyways, what gets on my tits is Fifth Gear, I'm sure you can guess why.

That is exactly what i said to my misus last night. I watched the re-run of The Voice and I used to think he was an arrogant tosser but actually, he seems really humble and quick a decent guy. He says 'dope' a lot, that kills me but apart from that i really like him now.

That is exactly what i said to my misus last night. I watched the re-run of The Voice and I used to think he was an arrogant tosser but actually, he seems really humble and quick a decent guy. He says 'dope' a lot, that kills me but apart from that i really like him now.

I used to hate him for the same reasons as you but like you said since watching The Voice I've completely changed my opinion. He's the only one too that offers to shake the contestants hand when they walk past (I'm unsure whether that's more of him being nice or because he's on the end).

That Jessie J is a bit of alright too.

programmes like the voice grind my gears

Programmes like X Factor and Britains Got Talent grind my gears but whilst I don't love The Voice I can tolerate it. The Voice is all about 'The Voice' rather than being who is the best looking and who has the best sob story. It's also got likeable people on it too, Danny from The Script is really sound (as is will.i.am) and Jessie J is rather fit. The only one who gets on my tits a little is Tom Jones, but I can still tolerate him more than the likes of Louis Walsh and Amanda Holden.