IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

The English football media. I noticed whislt i was out today some of the headlines about the Chelski vs Barca match last night. Ridiculous they are, one was 'Drogba 1 Messi 0, well the match i watched, Drogba spent more time on the turf than on his feet, no mention of that anywhere, Messi had 4 or 5 runs where he went past the entire Chelski midfeild and defence, just because he did't score does'nt mean he did'nt do anything. Another i saw was 'Chelsea defensive masterclass' well as far as i could tell, what Chelski did, to quote a former Chelski manager was: "Park the bus" I was'nt aware that particular tactic was classed as a defensive masterclass.

The media in this country are so ridiculously over the top it drives me insane at times, well more than normal.shaking%20fist.png

Edited by theprisoner

TV stations that feel the need to put on fucking commercials on every two minutes, it's goes on frequently now, they do it now right in the middle of a broadcast or when someones talking, or during an action sequence, just cut right through it, and on come the blasted commercials again, I'd take a flamethrower to these people dry.png

It's damn near impossible to watch anything these days, the bbc don't do this, as no commercials, but even so that's an awful channel too.

TV stations that feel the need to put on fucking commercials on every two minutes, it's goes on frequently now, they do it now right in the middle of a broadcast or when someones talking, or during an action sequence, just cut right through it, and on come the blasted commercials again, I'd take a flamethrower to these people dry.png

It's damn near impossible to watch anything these days, the bbc don't do this, as no commercials, but even so that's an awful channel too.

It's an American thing, they have commercials every 8-10mins on their shows

Always our fault isn't it tongue.png

But in all seriousness, they are a damn concern, anyone with cable check out some channels such as 'Dave',,'Men and Movies', and 'Challenge TV' they are the worst.

My wife, usually the epitome of phlegmatic calmness, was watching last night and uttered some very colorful metaphors when there was like ten in a half hour watch. They get paid to put on these damn things but that's no good to the casual viewer to who it causes so much inconvenience. Always the same commercials too, that 'Go Compare' always comes on every time with that fat tenor chap. Damn annoying.

Go Fuck Yourselves I say dry.png

That sounds very messy! I hope it all works out for the best.

Picked up the last of her stuff this morning including her cat.

In the car thirty seconds and it shat in its box....now I don't know if you've been up close and personal with cat shit but it out stinks any excrement from the known animal kingdom. Was of an intensity that you could taste it (you know what I mean, you breathe through your mouth to avoid smelling and it catches in your throat); then it was sick to vary the aroma. Forty-five minutes driving with the windows wide open which meant I was just about able to breathe; and it's cold down here today so froze my balls off as well. Convinced the car will never smell the same again.

The cat is now sat next to me smiling like it's as cute as fuck....I've told my daughter that when she finds somewhere to live she'll be taking the bastard thing on the bus!

it's fuckin horrid innit..ours did it in the bath the other day even though the door was open for it to fuck off and it has a litter tray...needless to say after the bollocking it received it didn't stay around the house for the rest of the day...she just thought it was cute..she didn't have to clean it up...next time i said i'm gonna leave it cos i don't use the bath i use the shower upstairs...she soon shut up

The first option.

Six year relationship...turning sooo vicious (mostly down to his parents)dry.png .

Why is it always the inlaws or friends that insist on making break-ups like this so bloody nasty, are their own lives that miserable that they have nothing else to do? Edited by theprisoner

Can fully appreciate that. Todays music (for the most part) is fucking garbage.

They used to have it on the stereos at the fitness center I was at last year all the damn time, when membership expired, never went back, they all do it now apparently, they think everyone wants to hear the shit they put on or it 'enhances training or performances' even, I'd damn well work out better in silence.

Souness was a very good player though, give him that, a real midfield general, LIverpool were never really the same when he went to Sampdoria in 1984

I can't berate someone for being miserable, I can fully appreciate how they may be feeling, doesn't matter if it's ex shite players or whoever. That's just Souness' characteristic anyway, he never was one for smiling much mellow.png

Got a damn storm outside now, thunder and lightning, playing havoc with the radio etc, it's not much at all though.

Souness was a very good player though, give him that, a real midfield general, LIverpool were never really the same when he went to Sampdoria in 1984

I can't berate someone for being miserable, I can fully appreciate how they may be feeling, doesn't matter if it's ex shite players or whoever. That's just Souness' characteristic anyway, he never was one for smiling much mellow.png

Got a damn storm outside now, thunder and lightning, playing havoc with the radio etc, it's not much at all though.

too young to remember him being a player, all i know him as is a miserable sod who talks rubbish

Miserable maybe, but the man does have some good things to say, I remember when he took over as manager of Glasgow Rangers in 1986 and saw a press conference at the time and how well he presented himself and had things to say, really appeared a dominant presence, made it clear it he had no interest in sectarian politics and was merely there to do a job and make Rangers successful, remember at the time the Ibrox club hadn't won a title since about 1978 before he came, and look what he turned them into, they were unstoppable in the league thereafter. Did poor at Liverpool, another example of a shit league season up there and a cup or two to take home, won the FA cup in 1992 but the league was a disaster I seem to remember, he lasted only about two and a half years if I recall before Roy Evans took over. Souness like us all sometimes, has had a lot on his plate in his life, so he's allowed an excuse to be miserable or appear unhappy even. Just leave them be.