IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Wife using hedge trimmer...set up mains extension for her and watch while she starts trimming with blades three inches from cable.

Point out that it's not a great idea.

Told that she knows so to leave her alone.

Five minutes later she comes back in having cut through cablehuh.png .

If it hadn't been totally predictable I'd have been crosser.

Wife using hedge trimmer...set up mains extension for her and watch while she starts trimming with blades three inches from cable.

Point out that it's not a great idea.

Told that she knows so to leave her alone.

Five minutes later she comes back in having cut through cablehuh.png .

If it hadn't been totally predictable I'd have been crosser.

Was it a "I'm not angry, just disappointed", moment?

Money

Well the complete lack of it, Just had a pay review and got a pay rise of 2.75% 1st one in 2 years, My fucking awful company's justification for this is it is above the 2% rate of inflation, so they think that they are doing us a massive favour, but in reality inflation is 5 to 6%, so this means I am better off by £45 a month and then our glorious government have given me another £30 a month in change in the tax threshold.

But Deisel is now £1.49 a litre

Fags £7.05 for 20

Food is so fucking expensive

My mortgage has just gone up by £50 a month even though the Bank of England base rate has not changed,

Gas and Electric has just gone up again

We have just lost £70 a month Tax credits because they fucked up last year despite us giving them all the correct information

Last week I was going through an income and Expenditure for a foreign borrower and his wife has only been in the country for less than a year, has only just got her NI number and gets disability living allowance of £250 a month despite not contributing anything, and he has a portfolio of 12 buy to let properties that he gets an income from of around 3 grand a month

what the fucks going on

Why the fuck even have an April Fool day anyway each year, I mean how gullible do people have to be to fall for the same shit year in year out? mellow.png

Oh Look, 'there's some rumors in a newspaper that may be questionable', what should I make of this?

Oh, the publication date is the First of April, that may very well mean something etc dry.png

I don't really take any part in any of this adolescent nonsense, if ever I did.

I'm afraid it isn't

Seriously, this is what out excellent government have in mind, the date in question was merely a coincidence

They want to track people's movements, on cell phones, lands calls, Internet use, you name it, they have the intention of some miserable fucks snooping in and it will be very much like Orwells 1984 all said. It's all to do with enhancing the chances of finding terrorists and 'bad people' and to gain an advantage of stopping threats before they can really manifest themselves.

It won't be long now before we can't take a shit for fear of being monitored or spied upon dry.png

This was not a 1st of April thing, it is indeed a very much flesh and blood reality.

I've got nothing to hide but some people are not going to like this.

This is from the same bunch of clowns that opposed the idea when Labour were about to introduce it a few years ago!

It's a farce and a serious invasion of privacy that will as always only apply to joe public, how about if and when this kicks in they publish how many of these politicians judges and high up suits have links to peodophile rings corruption and so on.....oh sorry they won't be doing that will they the tossers!

Typical Goverment objective isn't it, and no first of april rumor either, they actually intend going ahead with this.

I've got nothing to hide really, but all this spying shit and 1984 nonsense about our daily activities does sound a bit extreme sometimes. I haven't signed up, well not right now, but It seems fairly obvious they are going to reach their target sooner or later. Are these the same dizzy cunts who suggested 'Hug a Hoodie' or something, i.e. some feral kids are causing trouble on the streets, and what is their response?, Give them a Hug ?

I'd take a flamethrower to them myself, but if that's what our excellent government had in mind. No wonder this country is in the state it is.

Some tit from Manchester on Britains Got Talent who was singing/rapping a song about people losing their keys and phone.

It was really shite and with all due respect why is it that nearly every Black person suddenly becomes a Yardy when infront of an audience!?

The shows gone even shitter then it used to be and the acts they put through are laughable.

The shows gone even shitter then it used to be and the acts they put through are laughable.

It's got better in terms of David Walliams being there, he's quite funny but I in general have become bored with the likes of X Factor and Britains Got Talent. They were good to begin with but have just got worse and worse each season, it annoys me too how singers get through on BGT, isn't that what the fucking X Factor is for? That really gets on my nerves.

The only good thing to come from X Factor was Matt Cardle.

I've only seen 'The Voice' once and I actually thought it was really good. I quite like The Script so it's good to see Danny on there and I never knew how good looking Jessie J was until I saw her on it. I always thought that will.i.am was a cock but on that programme he's actually really sound meaning the only one I don't particularly

like is Tom Jones (although I can tolereate him for half an hour).

It's good because it means that Average Joe's have a genuine chance of making it to the top.

they were never good...but i guess you were a kid when x factor or pop idol or whatever started so can't be blamed too much for bein an idiot wink.png

Sshh you! rofl.gif

Deborah Meaden.

If you don't know who she is you can't find her on Dragons' Den being an annoying cunt. You can also add Duncan Bannatyne to that list too, he used to be quite a sound guy but on the newer series of the Den he's just a massive prick who thinks he has the right to be rude and arrogant towards people trying to make money and improve their lives.

The only proper decent fella' on that show is Peter Jones.

Edited by Zoo