IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

i'm not sure why people think she's fit...i'll put it down to you bein a nipper and not knowin any better yet wink.png

The only time I've thought she's fit is when on The Voice. In music videos/TV she's not looked that nice I was just pointing out that The Voice was a better show than X/BGT because on it she looks alright.

Also, Eiffel Tower meaning that France gets on your tits?

The only time I've thought she's fit is when on The Voice. In music videos/TV she's not looked that nice I was just pointing out that The Voice was a better show than X/BGT because on it she looks alright.

Also, Eiffel Tower meaning that France gets on your tits?

on that basis countdown is one of the best programme's on tv! and it's not...it's fuckin gash...each to their own though!

Countdown must be one of the most boring, banal and mundane fucking shows on TV, somewhere up there with Eastenders and Gardeners World or something.

I remember when it first appeared on screens in 1982 as the first program on Channel 4, but it's always been a narcoleptics dream.

I actually liked Whiteley though, and Vorderman wasn't too bad, it's just the overall show sends me into cardiac arrest.

And they always come up with words that simply can't exist, 'I have a 9 letter word, it's Dogbonons' or something, they go to dictionary corner and some pasty faced old mare looks it up in the book - 'Yes it's there' etc. Always sounds good.

You can't fool all of the people all of the time.

More fucking commercials on ITV by the way dry.png Losing interest fast.

Guest Nikica

One thing that really annoys me is the myth that Chelsea should have had four penalties v Barcelona in 2009, which is perpetuated by obese imbeciles who have clearly never played football, like Martin Samuel in racist papers like the Daily Mail. Only one was stonewall, the other three were soft at best. People also conveniently decline to mention that Abidal was wrongly sent off and Henry should have had a penalty at Camp Nou. This 'outrage' re 2009 has led to hysterical people claiming that last night was 'karma' for 2009, which just shows them up for the sort of people they are. That's before getting into Drogba's antics versus Napoli and Barcelona and Benfica being denied a stonewall penalty v the chavs in Portugal.

But yea! It's karma! Sickens me to my core to see a team like Chelsea make the biggest game in club football (again).

"

Stuff purism; this was one of the great nights, simply because it was about more than just beauty and technique. It was about bravery, determination, a refusal to bow, a triumph of sheer will"

Samuel seems to have the typical British football mentality, the type of mentality which produces headless chickens like Scott Parker much more often than geniuses like Gazza. I wouldn't expect someone as grossly obese as him to appreciate technique, though.

Edited by Nikica

Those premium sex lines will do that to you though Mike you should know better by now!

laugh.png

It was the Tax Credit "helpline".

Notification of child tax credits for 12/13 came through the post this morning and said that it'd stop in August because my lad is sixteen, despite another arm of the Inland Revenue, Child Benefit, being informed weeks ago that he was staying in full time education so we're still entitled.

When I eventually got though this afternoon (45 mins, better than usual) I was told that, yes they could make the relevant changes but only within twenty weeks of when it'll come into force. It's currently twenty weeks and six days in the future....so I need to phone back next week huh.png .

Weather was indeed bizarre today, four seasons in one afternoon.

Went into LIDL on the way home and every damn time they have about six checkouts and only one operative, why they do this is a mystery. One long queue of people waiting and about four of five other tills just not being used, it's like 'Look, there's a damn queue of people here and maybe it would be easier to open a new till or something and get people moving', fucks me right off every time it does. dry.png

And shaving off full beards, get into a real mess sometimes, foam and blood everywhere, real nasty beards these are.

It was so tough I had to do one half at a time, bit of a struggle actually, but feel better for it, might work in my favor later this night as Mrs K isn't one for facial hair

Penalty time - watch this space - Bayern Munich will win this shoot out, you read it hear first, just to fuck me over, feel I'm cursed sometimes

And Fuck off Chiles you big slimy shit, where's the damn pesticides. dry.png