IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Might seem a little strange ranting about this because most of the forum have jobs but here's my gear grinding for the day;

Sitting at home realising that I have 50 pieces of work to do before I leave college next month and stressing because I'm never going to get it done before realising that I have in fact already done a good portion of that work some time ago but because the tutor didn't mark it I'm made out to be a lazy student who never gets any work done. If my work would have been marked when it was handed in then I would know specifically how many pieces of work to do before the end of college, as it stands I'm clueless..

I blame David Moyes.

Might seem a little strange ranting about this because most of the forum have jobs but here's my gear grinding for the day;

Sitting at home realising that I have 50 pieces of work to do before I leave college next month and stressing because I'm never going to get it done before realising that I have in fact already done a good portion of that work some time ago but because the tutor didn't mark it I'm made out to be a lazy student who never gets any work done. If my work would have been marked when it was handed in then I would know specifically how many pieces of work to do before the end of college, as it stands I'm clueless..

I blame David Moyes.

I blame David Moyes for my Schizophrenia, if the team was not so hot and cold all the time i would never get so frustrated, and id never get so mad and lose my head. Moysie it's your fault mate, infact fuck it, i'll blame the Government instead biggrin.png

Moyes fault Blackpool missed about 30 chances today and a very good opportunity to get back into the EPL, what where they playing at, should have been home and dry by the end of the game, another fucking Cardiff.. dry.png

Moyes fault I have a virus and have been coughing up blood and can't go out and all

Moyes fault they forecast rain and it's drier than a Martini.

Moyes fault I'm getting angry even now.

Of course it's not Moyes fault any of this, it's down to other peoples incompetence for the most part and I fancied a damn rant at something..

Fucking Chelsea plastics will most likely have a Euro win this night too just for good measure.. dry.png Not having a good time.

Guest Nikica

Also, from being on Twitter One Direction (and their fans) have gotten right on my arsehole in the past couple of weeks.

Bunch of little bellends. Up there with Girls Aloud, Westlife, Boyzone and the rest of the British pop scene shite.

I have an irrational dislike of the little blond cunt - he looks about 5 years old and has a face I would never tire of punching.

Guest Nikica

my mrs thinks they're cute...i wish they'd get sent to prison cos i reckon a few lads in there would find them cute to

Don't know about the other three, but the blond one and the one with the perm are freaky looking. In fact, I would actually say the other three are decent looking lads (no homo, just can recognise if a guy is good looking or not).

They're all talentless cocks though.

Edited by Nikica

Or even worse - 'an emotional roller coaster'

has anyone ever been on a damn roller coaster and got emotional over it, - get on, pay the money or all inclusive ticket, up, down, round a few bends and that's about it, I usually get off feeling the same as when I got on the damn thing from the last experience, - some years back too -

?

Maybe they had a few beers and side spirits even, too much liquor etc, and did something they later regretted and it was 'emotional' ?

Sounds like business types or executives in Saville row type suits who have a get together, talk some crap, and it was 'emotional'

I can kind of relate to that as some time back we went out one Sunday and this mist just came in, so thick you couldn't see about ten yards in front of you, had drunk a number of Unions, was down by the harbor, and it was a bit of an emotional evening ?, maybe it really doesn't add up etc.

I don't get much of that, i.e. Epic in each sentence, that should relate solely to Dinosaurs and little else, it has no other place for casual vocabularies.

Can't believe the miscellaneous section has been unused for one whole day thus far, I did get slightly angry about it but it was more surprise than anything else but there was a degree of irritation for sure.

Getting over a damn virus, over the worst of it, but still got a hold etc, no drink or tobacco for five days now, getting a bit edgy, feel fitter for it for sure but hard to tell sometimes until this damn condition clears up, this would be a good time to give up smokes and drinks, but I know it simply won't happen, I get to detox myself for a few days and feel better for it, but I know it can only be sooner or later before back in familiar territory etc.

I don't get much of that, i.e. Epic in each sentence, that should relate solely to Dinosaurs and little else, it has no other place for casual vocabularies.

Can't believe the miscellaneous section has been unused for one whole day thus far, I did get slightly angry about it but it was more surprise than anything else but there was a degree of irritation for sure.

Getting over a damn virus, over the worst of it, but still got a hold etc, no drink or tobacco for five days now, getting a bit edgy, feel fitter for it for sure but hard to tell sometimes until this damn condition clears up, this would be a good time to give up smokes and drinks, but I know it simply won't happen, I get to detox myself for a few days and feel better for it, but I know it can only be sooner or later before back in familiar territory etc.

dude, that got you angry?!

visa applications. Wife is american, im english (love that auto-correct ignores the lower case a for american and errors for lower case e in english!). Apparently she doesnt automatically qualify for EU residency / work visa being married to me so we have to start an application. Not a problem if we stay in Geneva as we have temporary Swiss permits but if we wanted to live on the French side we cant until this is sorted. Think were moving back to Amsterdam in September anyway, and if the visa isnt sorted by then she has to be out of the country for 3 months before coming back on the 90day waiver thing, or something similar

Everywhere we go, we get an issue. Why the fuck cant I just live with my wife in a country where im working without all this bullshit.

visa applications.

This.This.This!

Hopefully mine should arrive tomorrow (American workers) but the application is so long and ridiculous. Mine should arrive all well and good but a friend of mine hadn't signed one sheet of paper and they sent it him back exactly as he sent it without letting him know, so I'm a little apprehensive about mine coming back completed!

He had to change his flights and everything cost him over £250

My wife is married to an american strangely enough ;-)

I don't know what an E and Y interview is either, pardon my ignorance

No, my main bone of contention today, apart from waiting 50 minutes for a fucking train home, is isn't it always the case when the temperature rises a couple of degrees, people come crawling out of their ass after what seems like an eternity of hibernation. Earlier today apparently, our neighbor, a bit fat orca of a woman was doing a spot of sunbathing and had damn Robert Williams songs on so loud they were probably listening in in Plymouth. First time this year too, had it last year when the sun came out too, it's like 'nobody wants to listen to that crap, take your fat ass an go back inside', not only that, but people in general as is always the case when the temperature rises a couple of degrees, always gets on my damn nerves every time. If it's even hotter in a few weeks with the euro soccer on it would be quite unbearable, but we've made plans ahead of time to leave the country. :-/

Just went to Asda expecting to see Maria Sharapova au naturel (marco told me but he liesshaking%20fist.png ) but instead saw numerous fat shop assistants all wearing union jack waistcoats. Disappointed if I'm honestsad.png .

Get this f'king jubilee out of the way please....the obnoxious morons in my street are having an "old fashioned street party" where they'll sing karaoke to f'king Abba and Steps songs....how is that old fashioned? I'll have to go out and sit in a field for the day.

1977 Silver version I went to a brilliant "fuck the jubilee" beach party in Hayling Island. Was genius....wish I was seventeen again.

post-1126-0-44124500-1337955511_thumb.jpg

Just went to Asda expecting to see Maria Sharapova au naturel (marco told me but he liesshaking%20fist.png ) but instead saw numerous fat shop assistants all wearing union jack waistcoats. Disappointed if I'm honestsad.png .

Get this f'king jubilee out of the way please....the obnoxious morons in my street are having an "old fashioned street party" where they'll sing karaoke to f'king Abba and Steps songs....how is that old fashioned? I'll have to go out and sit in a field for the day.

1977 Silver version I went to a brilliant "fuck the jubilee" beach party in Hayling Island. Was genius....wish I was seventeen again.

post-1126-0-44124500-1337955511_thumb.jpg

Yeah its bad here as well Mike, i wish they would just hurry up and get it out over and done with.

Don't Get me started on ASDA, I was reading a rival site a few weeks ago and they had a right rant at the business and it's work personnel, all they do all day is stand around fraternizing with each other or some stupid fucking kids with name badges who don't know what day of the week it is, stock rotation goes right out of the window as shelves are usually left empty as no-one can be bothered to put new products out..

And no time for this Golden Jubilee crap either, I'm not British, not interested in the royal family or their fucking little events, and even if I was, I wouldn't dress up like some Union Jackass, just get it out of the damn way like every other non event on the calendar and we can just move on etc.