IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

I think I need to stay away from this thread for a while in case I grind people's gears. I wear my hood up even when its sunny so that I look good, I actually like Robbie Savage and I fully understand Twitter and use it daily. I apologise now for the offence cause to you all, kill me now!

I think I need to stay away from this thread for a while in case I grind people's gears. I wear my hood up even when its sunny so that I look good, I actually like Robbie Savage and I fully understand Twitter and use it daily. I apologise now for the offence cause to you all, kill me now!

Red card.png, unless your an assassin.

lads who walk with their hands down their pants or on their crotch...why?

What I hate more is lads that do it who are about 7 years old seeing as they have no idea what their cock is for. It's somewhat different however when girls do it...

YouTube adverts get on my fucking tits 'n all. I hate how whenever I want to sit back and listen to music I have to sit through toothpaste adverts before-hand, I know that you can skip some of them but it's still a pain in the balls.

Also, from being on Twitter One Direction (and their fans) have gotten right on my arsehole in the past couple of weeks.

A big fuck off to the Dutch breakfast of snail butter and 100's and 1000's on toast.

unsure.png

The fact I don't have a Passport because I've sent it to the US Embassy. Not really anyone's fault and there is a purpose but it's still annoying me because I can't leave the UK! shaking fist.png

that fuckin meerkat is still gettin on my tits...even on the bastard radio now..

and also..what is this bull shit about people who say their name at the beginnin of a song?? is it cos they're so fuckin unknown they need to remind everyone who they are? just fuck off

throwin up a good mouthful of blood, going the hospital in Hungary after being freaked out only to be pretty much dismissed because i'd had a few drinks.

I'm not really the epitome of health but puts any little maladies I may incur into perspective sometimes when you read some problems other people may be having, don't know the full extent of it, but I do hope this is soon dealt with or over even, and you are back bright eyed and bushy tailed etc, hope it all works out well enough, it's all anyone could hope for. unsure.png

YouTube adverts get on my fucking tits 'n all. I hate how whenever I want to sit back and listen to music I have to sit through toothpaste adverts before-hand, I know that you can skip some of them but it's still a pain in the balls.

Also, from being on Twitter One Direction (and their fans) have gotten right on my arsehole in the past couple of weeks.

You must mean Vevo, I can't stand that annoying shit either, artists and 'singers' I fail to recognize or simply aren't interested in, Britney Spears etc, advertised all over the damn page and you can't get rid of it either I've found. I'm not one for modern music is best I can put it.

F*ck man...that sounds serious. When are you back? you need to get seen to sir

I'm not really the epitome of health but puts any little maladies I may incur into perspective sometimes when you read some problems other people may be having, don't know the full extent of it, but I do hope this is soon dealt with or over even, and you are back bright eyed and bushy tailed etc, hope it all works out well enough, it's all anyone could hope for. unsure.png

Finally got an explanation as to what they think has happened..... Basically, they couldnt find any source of bleeding from my stomach so assume that i had a nose bleed in my sleep or something and swallowed it. The only explanation they can think of and it covers all the questions...... So, im apparently fit as a fiddle (blood tests show im in perfect health apparently huh.png). Just scared the hell out of me.....

Thanks for the concern though lads :)

That is good news and a relief etc

I'm a bit of a hypochondriac at the best of times, it's only human nature to worry about one's health though, even if any problems there are turn out to be benign or not a cause for concern etc.

So long as you're well enough and fit and able, then that's all anyone can hope for. Pleased for you with the results and all, of course there would be a level of concern, made for quite serious reading actually.

and why the fuck does it even get dark now, was still light at 9pm this night, gets light at 4am now, really not one for all this daylight shit, why not just have it light 24 hours a day and be done with it damn it, 11pm now and by god it will be getting light again in a few hours, in a few weeks from now, there will be about four hours of damn night time, really not one for this.

And can't use those TT animation things either now, just to add insult to injury..

(Shakes Fist, Angry Faces, more Angry Faces and Shaking Fists)