IGNORED

Twitter

scouse

Man.City supporting football agent on twitter...

#efc fun,fun,fun and the party never stops. If you are part of the Kenwright out movement you'd better get our Strepsils at the ready.

...then

#efc I cannot divulge details or name names but change is not always as good as a rest.

He's one of these ITK's who seems to know his beans but I really don't know what to make of this!

You all should pay more attention to those knuckle headed, tattoo covered, beer swilling thickos - in the KEIOC post earlier I posted it says:

It’s hoped that the new director of communications, believed to be Paul Tyrell, an ex-journalist and having had a similar role at Manchester City and Liverpool, will perhaps treat the fans with a little more respect; it starts from the top.

It's quite controversial hiring a LFC fan isn't it? It wasnt long ago that Bill Kenwright gave Trevor Birch's allegiance as one of the key reasons why it never worked out for Birch.

Worked at the red echo and is a Liverpool fan, word has it that he was left looking for a new job after Dalglish took some horrendous journo stick. Previous to this fell out with Garry Cook at City.

image_normal.jpg

@fizzer18@kevingibbins thank u then who ever leaked it needs sorting out

twBig.pngToday 16:00

@fizzer18I understand now the players have been betrayed- need to find who leaked this report fast then!!!

@fizzer18@GregOK yes- my point is don't make comments about manager/tactics and then ask to be anonymous??

What is he refering to? Sorry for being stupid!

Sorry couldn't get on twitter, seen it now....my bad!

Edited by tenaciousj

What is he refering to? Sorry for being stupid!

Sorry couldn't get on twitter, seen it now....my bad!

Rugby World Cup leaks...

Like the Ross email - what's the biggest problem? - the fact that the details were achieved in an underhand fashion or what they actually revealed???

Discontent leads to snooping and leaks - in a highly rewarded sport you are best making sure you aren't wreckless (encrypton, keep mouth shut etc)

• 2 weeks later...