IGNORED

Twitter

scouse

Going mad over a J.P.McManus take-over deal on the back of something Micky Quim said on Talkshite! 67.gif

Micky Quim added a bit of meat on what he knows (or doesn't) today... he said the banks aren't giving us money as noone on our board is willing to do so either - so we're either stuck with criminals who are going to just kill us or they're no longer putting in as they expect to be selling soon?

He did mention there are rumours going round about JP McManus interest and although didn't put his own opinion to it, he mentioned he's a huge sports fan and often goes to Man.Ure/Shite matches.

He also mentioned Arteta deal was set-up after Blackburn game and we let it drag to get more money out of the deal.

When asked if any of that money would be available in Jan he acknowledged that £15m had been raised and didn't know what would be available in Jan.

He says he's got inside sources but Talkshite prides itself on speculating so read with a pinch of salt!

efc_andylewis Andy Lewis

by GregOK

"I like to feel pain," Royston tells me. "If I have played a game and I am not in pain I am not happy." Bit of a character...

13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

GregOK Greg O'Keeffe

Impressed by Everton's new boys after first meeting at Finch Farm then. Drenthe a candid, lively and spiky character. Stracqualursi...

GregOK Greg O'Keeffe

Was pleasant, sincere and humble via interpreter. Hopefully they can both do the business. #EFC #Drenthe #Stracqualursi

GregOK Greg O'Keeffe

Drenthe very much his own man. Forthright and no nonsense. Stracq said he will make himself adjust to UK cos he wants it so much #EFC

4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

• 3 weeks later...

I tweeted charlie adam to ask if he expected a red card to be brandished when he pressed the ref - not insulting but enquiring.

Be interesting to see if he replies...

Did you ask him if he liked Hibbo's challenge on him for being a t*&t for pressing the ref...

Don't think so..

What I think has happened is he's took the photo and uploaded it to his yfrog account, not realising it was publically available.

He didn't tweet it, he just didn't realise his yfrog account was reachable when he posted pictures on twitter.

He uploaded pictures of himself with his sister after that, so it's unlikely it was hacked. I think a hacker would change the password to lock him out?

Don't think so..

What I think has happened is he's took the photo and uploaded it to his yfrog account, not realising it was publically available.

He didn't tweet it, he just didn't realise his yfrog account was reachable when he posted pictures on twitter.

He uploaded pictures of himself with his sister after that, so it's unlikely it was hacked. I think a hacker would change the password to lock him out?

He uploaded a picture of his cock, and then one with his sister too? Wow, thats a little bit sickening eh?