IGNORED

Twitter

scouse

I'd hate us to get Nike, all their club kits are the same and look cheap and tacky.

Arsenal, barca, have nice kits. What I like is that they are mainstream. They are a brand that appeal to kids etc. I remember being jealous when Liverpool had adidas back in the 80's, all the lads in school would have the 3 stripes. We had le coq sportif, associated with no famous athletes.

Plus will we then get involved in preseason cups that the likes of arsenal man united and barca do?

the kits will always sell just because they are worn on the field.

but the merchandise would be a good seller, though with our deal with kitbag they will get the extra cash.

would be a good deal for it bag though.

frances new nike kit is lovely!

i always liked the nike brazil away kits (blue and white)

inters nike away kit is awesome!

and it could always be worse http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/olympique-de-marseille-2011-2012-adidas-third-football-shirt.html

Dude i know you did, I responded to it last time smile.png Don't worry, i was only taking the michael!

I wasn't being pissy, you numpty!

A question regarding Kitbag; why do they have exclusive rights to selling our kits but they don't with United/Barca etc? It's shit that you can only get our stuff through Kitbag and it means they can add a few extra pound on to the price (which they do) knowing we have to pay it.

Edited by Romey 1878

I wasn't being pissy, you numpty!

A question regarding Kitbag; why do they have exclusive rights to selling our kits but they don't with United/Barca etc? It's shit that you can only get our stuff through Kitbag and it means they can add a few extra pound on to the price (which they do) knowing we have to pay it.

Because commercially we look for short term wins. The kitbag deal looks ok financially, realistically it's not too great. I really don't think our marketing guys fully understand the demographics of fans.

To lose sales channels such as Liverpool airport, the highstreet is bad. How many fans do not use the Internet to shop or have the time to pop into club shop? Plenty, I know this from personal experience. Exclusivity was wrong.

but they did go from making a loss to a guaranteed profit.

but maybe the deal should have only been for three years.

£3m a year was good at first, but when you get ten years down the line, with footballs current inflation, could be worth nothing.

buying only from the club shop may have been an everton decision, as you cant buy them from kitbag.com either.

how is it more censorship?? the players don't wanna piss off either party..fuck sake stop makin a mountain out of every little point..this way the players aren't backin the board either so they're not makin statements for either side just keepin out of it and concentratin on playin football which is what they should be doin

Edited by marcopaulo

how is it more censorship?? the players don't wanna piss off either party..fuck sake stop makin a mountain out of every little point..this way the players aren't backin the board either so they're not makin statements for either side just keepin out of it and concentratin on playin football which is what they should be doin

Maybe it has absolutely naff all to do with the board, it's got something to do with something though. Eitherway it is censorship.

• 2 weeks later...

Must be my age but i just dont get twitter. What the f*** are tweets, retweets, #blahblahblah. How do you speak to these players?

Similar to Facebook, whereby you have friends, on twitter you have followers. rofl.gif

I'm like you mate, i cant understand why people would want to wash their dirty linen in public. dont%20know.gif

Some guy who walked into an epic fail on Twitter after Fourth_Official made a rather funny joke about Joey Barton -

article-2017299-0D082C6C00000578-562_634x422_normal.jpg

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Looks like @Joey7Barton has failed his medical at QPR, they couldn't find his backbone

And some guy replied....

cycamera_19038_normal.jpg

YHK_CHELSEA Young-Han Kim

by Fourth_Official

@

@Fourth_Official Is it true that they couldnt find Barton's backbone ??

I laughed very hard!!

Edited by tenaciousj