IGNORED

Twitter

scouse

I don't believe it. Just another rumor. HOWEVER, to add details, those flight attendants were ones for Qatar Airways, and he posted a picture of Allianz Arena (1860 Munich and Bayern Munich groundshare)... So I wonder if he's trying to claim that we are being bought out buy a Qatari billionaire and going to groundshare with Liverpool. I still don't believe him.

whats the other stadium got to do with it all then?

Known by who?

If a random new member came on here with a takeover story he'd be laughed out of town; derision would spread rather than rumour....same as on any forum (apart from maybe the Blueroom).

Sounds like the Evertonian version of an Urban Myth to me.

Ian Ross and someone else have been outted on either NSNO or GOT. That happened a year or two ago?

Nobody's going to take over Everton. Won't happen this season or the season thereafter. Simply not a big enough attraction. Next five years, fuck me, Moyes still to be manager, not a sniff of a trophy, still hoping for a resolution, defensive soccer, a few cup runs here and there with no end product, top ten placement, safety first policies, noteworthy players not utilized correctly, emphasis on caution etc. Take your head out of your ass and wake up to the bigger picture. 17 years without any honors or trophy and by god, it's going to last a while longer....

Even the drinks didn't help this night but there's no sense in lying.

Goodnight.

whats the other stadium got to do with it all then?

Isnt the other stadium the San Siro? Shared by AC & Inter.

Nobody's going to take over Everton. Won't happen this season or the season thereafter. Simply not a big enough attraction. Next five years, fuck me, Moyes still to be manager, not a sniff of a trophy, still hoping for a resolution, defensive soccer, a few cup runs here and there with no end product, top ten placement, safety first policies, noteworthy players not utilized correctly, emphasis on caution etc. Take your head out of your ass and wake up to the bigger picture. 17 years without any honors or trophy and by god, it's going to last a while longer....

Even the drinks didn't help this night but there's no sense in lying.

Goodnight.

I think Mike is right, DK is BK!

I have come to the point where I don't believe take over rumours until the club says something

To be honest, I'd be less likely to believe it if the club said anything.

Edited by StevO

If anything, it'll be about the 'area redevelopment plan'. Joint stadia, whole footballing village and the tweets are hinting that BK isn't willing to part ways with the club. Being offered money, but not interested. Arab investor for the project, probably, the only ones with money to burn.

It'l be related to the Football Quarter.

Some may be getting carried away with the pre-season friendly at Malaga. The owner of Malaga has put the club up for sale and there's rumours that Kenwright i trying to convince the owner that Everton would be a better fit.

Fbloke (Andy M)@TheRealFbloke

Keep an eye open for a Chinese investment in #efc

Oh and on the Chinese money and #EFC front it comes from the same source as the Forest takeover news. Others can tell you what I said on DM

@Jelaverton I'm not that well connected to say But perhaps the Chinese like the added challenge of taking on the Yanks across Stanley Park?

@Jelaverton @joelmogan_efc I tweeted before the transfer window that #EFC won't have to sell a big name this summer and got dogs abuse..>

@Jelaverton @joelmogan_efc Seems Evertonians are a tough crowd to offer positive news to. And I was right about players leaving too.

@Jelaverton @joelmogan_efc Players will only leave this summer if Moyes thinks they should, end of. He has previously HAD to sell.

For all those asking about the possible Chinese investment in #efc it won't be quick but there are mutterings about it from the same people>

who gave me insight into the Forest takeover weeks ahead of the news leaking out. I will let some #nffc fans who got DM's explain further.

@SamPlatt23 I think there is definitely something in the mutterings.

Don't do it! There may be interest, but that's 'just' that, nothing says things will go further. We've had several interested parties over the years, nothing seriously progressing. The Indian take over last year, based on my sources, I could have bet my house on it things would happen, it didn't.

dare i dream?

I don't know jot and won't pretend to but if Fourth Official is saying this chap is reliable then I expect this to have some substance... other's seem not to be dismissing this either e.g. LCAB, THT, even suggesting it backs up what they've previously heard.

I don't know jot and won't pretend to but if Fourth Official is saying this chap is reliable then I expect this to have some substance... other's seem not to be dismissing this either e.g. LCAB, THT, even suggesting it backs up what they've previously heard.

Billy bull shitters them 2 imo, the type to be a rib short so they can suck their own cocks and compulsively lie about an amazing prostitute that turns out to be their own gob. 4th Official is reliable though

Billy bull shitters them 2 imo, the type to be a rib short so they can suck their own cocks and compulsively lie about an amazing prostitute that turns out to be their own gob. 4th Official is reliable though

I haven't come across this type - I must live a sheltered life!!!

Both share dialect with 4th Official. All excellent sources and more importantly true blues. LCAB especially - the man took the time to attend funerals of Ball (something Jimmy Ball has acknowledged), West and probably others, he also does a lot with the justice campaign for hillsborough. He also represents us fans well on talksport - top blue!

I haven't come across this type - I must live a sheltered life!!!

Both share dialect with 4th Official. All excellent sources and more importantly true blues. LCAB especially - the man took the time to attend funerals of Ball (something Jimmy Ball has acknowledged), West and probably others, he also does a lot with the justice campaign for hillsborough. He also represents us fans well on talksport - top blue!

He also chats a lot of plop. No denying he's a big fan, but they make loafs out of bread crumbs story wise.

He also chats a lot of plop. No denying he's a big fan, but they make loafs out of bread crumbs story wise.

They don't actually, complete opposite. He plays down rumours and only posts/speaks/tweets about what they know.

You'll see Wigan are linked to Anichebe today... they were saying this in May!

@DannyRossiter: Everton have announced a shareholders meeting before the start of the season, in which three new executive members will be announced

Don't think this is linked to infrastructure of club though, just minor shares.

I'm going to stop now - people will jump on this and before we know it we'll be signing Messi where in reality it was just all a rumour on the back of Sharpy being out in China for Football Dream!!!

Hopefully they'll be members who will actually contribute financially.

and get the current members to contribute too. I cant think anyone would walk in as a shareholder and say "ok, im willing to put my cash in and you guys dont have to".

That said, maybe thats why the previous discussions have failed....

and get the current members to contribute too. I cant think anyone would walk in as a shareholder and say "ok, im willing to put my cash in and you guys dont have to".

That said, maybe thats why the previous discussions have failed....

I'd be fine with that as long as the process was "We're issuing more shares, you can either put your money where your mouth is or I'm diluting all of your stakes in the club"