IGNORED

Aiden McGeady

Not going to lie -- I couldn't understand a single word he said.

:lol:

In short Martinez was a bullshitter, promised him the earth and gave him a loan move to Sheffield Wednesday. Also said he'd sooner him of been honest to him and told him he wasn't in the plans rather than avoiding it and playing mind games with him.

Martinez is a professional fraud. He should be locked up for it!

:lol:

In short Martinez was a bullshitter, promised him the earth and gave him a loan move to Sheffield Wednesday. Also said he'd sooner him of been honest to him and told him he wasn't in the plans rather than avoiding it and playing mind games with him.

Martinez is a professional fraud. He should be locked up for it!

I don't think one word of what he said was a lie. Martinez was like a politician... full of shit.

Happy to hear that Martinez did go nuts at the Barnsley game...

It was strange how he got treated. Had a great half till he got sent off against West ham And that was it.

I don't think one word of what he said was a lie. Martinez was like a politician... full of shit.

Happy to hear that Martinez did go nuts at the Barnsley game...

It was strange how he got treated. Had a great half till he got sent off against West ham And that was it.

Martinez is much better on tv than he is as a manager. Clearly he had fallings out with so many of our players.

Lovely man but completely lacks the directness needed to manage professional footballers.

I don't think you will find too many managers not doing a similar thing. Simple truth is Martinez had better players than McGeady and had to keep McGeady sweet which it sounds like he did pretty well.

You can see how certain players think though when he talking about how well he played. Assists dont mean you had a good game. He was shite, he should have never have been signed and bar the odd 2 mins of class that he can produce a game, the other 88 mins are way below Premiership quality.

• 2 weeks later...