IGNORED

Aiden McGeady

I'm fully agreeing with AidanLewis here (Photo moment!!!). He said sorry...so that's fair enough.

The kopite stuff. I disagree more with that than any joke that can be selectively decided as offensive depending on who says it.

I remember MC coming on board (sorry to bring you up!!!). He had a similar way as Eric. He was also labelled a Kopite etc, even when he said he had a season ticket he wasn't believed. Point being...some people just post in certain ways and then 'grow' into the forum. MC did. Many think he is a good poster these days.

I just think there is a bit of a 'pack' attitude on the forum sometimes. And there's no need...it's a good little forum, has a bit of everything, but needs new members to keep it fresh.

EDIT: You'll also notice another similarity between MC and Eric...the love of Kev Mirallas!!!

Edited by Newty82

I'm fully agreeing with AidanLewis here (Photo moment!!!). He said sorry...so that's fair enough.

The kopite stuff. I disagree more with that than any joke that can be selectively decided as offensive depending on who says it.

I remember MC coming on board (sorry to bring you up!!!). He had a similar way as Eric. He was also labelled a Kopite etc, even when he said he had a season ticket he wasn't believed. Point being...some people just post in certain ways and then 'grow' into the forum. MC did. Many think he is a good poster these days.

I just think there is a bit of a 'pack' attitude on the forum sometimes. And there's no need...it's a good little forum, has a bit of everything, but needs new members to keep it fresh.

EDIT: You'll also notice another similarity between MC and Eric...the love of Kev Mirallas!!!

That's one to vault Newty it'll never happen again, haha!

Newty this "pack" attitude was you a couple of years ago. You gave me headaches fella

He's a traitor to his country. He makes Judas look small time.

you bring up a great point. what is so attactive about playing for Ireland over Scotland? If the James Mccarthy's, Aiden Mcgeady's etc played for Scotland they'd be in the World cup. Instead the 2 nations split the players and Scotland ends up on the short end of the stick.

you bring up a great point. what is so attactive about playing for Ireland over Scotland? If the James Mccarthy's, Aiden Mcgeady's etc played for Scotland they'd be in the World cup. Instead the 2 nations split the players and Scotland ends up on the short end of the stick.

Just the way it is; if you qualify for more than one country you weigh up the potential for success against loyalty (or lack of) to any particular nation and make your choice. Not just Scotland/Ireland issue, happens all over the world; while the rules are as they are you can't blame anyone for their decision. Certainly not traitorous.

Just the way it is; if you qualify for more than one country you weigh up the potential for success against loyalty (or lack of) to any particular nation and make your choice. Not just Scotland/Ireland issue, happens all over the world; while the rules are as they are you can't blame anyone for their decision. Certainly not traitorous.

yes i agree not traitorous but Scotland has some decent players, I've often wondered if they had all the dual nationals Ireland has (that are scottish as well) they could be formidable. the mind wanders....