IGNORED

Moyes Says No

Finn balor

Apparently when asked on sky sports after the game if he is signing anybody in the transfer window he stated emphatically NO. If the loan deal is not happening for a striker lets spend the money on Dale Jennings at tranmere before Bill swallows it up. By the way im not suggesting Jennings will cost 3 mill but the kid has got it. Apart from that im gonna kill myself its that shit at the minute :angry:

That aint a big surprise. We were after loans and there aint seem to be available anything what would bring our team something else than just numbers. No money , no honey. Sad but true. We still do have actually very good starting eleven, but ofc we cant handle injuries very well, but better to play with youth than just get some1 "new" to payroll, just in case.

edit: And tbh im happier this way, actually Moyes should have said that like 2 weeks ago. BEtter this way than stay again up late next monday, and still go sleeping disappointed, that no, we did not get anything good.

Edited by LexKing

i have now accepted this tbh, but all i will say is that: BILL PULL YOUR F**KING FINGER OUT!! and sort out some money for the summer, or else we are going to be in the shit, BIG TIME!!

Dont worry Prisoner mate we'l have money to spend albeit after weve sold Rodwell, Heitinga and Jagielka we'l be looking at around 50 million for them and 4 million to replace them!

We are a joke we will lose three players from a small squad and get nobody!! how have birmingham got Martins and we are not in for him?

Aparently part of the Martins deal was that he had to live by a Tesco superstore unfortunately theres only millions of them knockin around so we werent intrested! Ffs we better pull something out the hat tomoz im getting depressed now, its like being a kid again going the shop and theyve no Panini stickers left!

Edited by smeghead1

Didn't know where else to put this rather than starting a new topic. Moyes has cut a forlorn figure in the past couple of weeks and I have little doubt that he will walk come the end of the season (if fresh investment isn't found). Does anybody know the odds on this as i wouldn't mind putting a few bob on it, unfortunately. To be honest, i wouldnt blame him either. I think he deserves a pop at having money, if he does go and walks into another team, we can wave goodbye to a large amount of our squad. I think, Felli, Howard, Baines, Rodwell and a few others would be subject to a bid.

All ifs buts and maybes of course.

Didn't know where else to put this rather than starting a new topic. Moyes has cut a forlorn figure in the past couple of weeks and I have little doubt that he will walk come the end of the season (if fresh investment isn't found). Does anybody know the odds on this as i wouldn't mind putting a few bob on it, unfortunately. To be honest, i wouldnt blame him either. I think he deserves a pop at having money, if he does go and walks into another team, we can wave goodbye to a large amount of our squad. I think, Felli, Howard, Baines, Rodwell and a few others would be subject to a bid.

All ifs buts and maybes of course.

imo we should sell rodwell like we did rooney, and rebuild the team with the funding. He's been dire and we have more than enough to cover that position. No.1 priority in the summer must be keepin hold of fellaini and its worth sacrificing rodwell to do so

imo we should sell rodwell like we did rooney, and rebuild the team with the funding. He's been dire and we have more than enough to cover that position. No.1 priority in the summer must be keepin hold of fellaini and its worth sacrificing rodwell to do so

Agreed, Rodwell had the opportunity whilst Cahill was away to make a claim for a first team birth, for me he hasnt shown what he is capable of (or what we believe he is capable of). As i have said in other posts I would sell Rodwell to bring in 3 new faces on perm deals. I guess the question is how much would he generate in todays market?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/2011/02/what_next_for_moyes_everton.html

Have to admit I've been fighting all season not to let last summer's optimism die a death completely but things are looking dire at moment, our 'talented squad' is underperforming and we haven't got a hope of strengthening.

Personally I wouldn't sell Rodwell, i think our only hope is rebuild this side around youth, it might take a few years but Rodwell, Felli, Coleman, Duffy, potentially Barkley etc are at present our only hope of building a truly great side. Sell Yak, Bily and Arteta, reinvest the £20m-plus in a young hungry striker and some solid, experienced pros who will help Neville, Cahill, Osman etc bring the youth through, and lets start thinking about the next side Moyes can build. We can't sit round waiting for some sugar daddy to make all our dreams come true, might as well start thinking five years ahead, Moyes has built one team that reached a cup final and got into the Champions League on a shoestring, let's see if he can do it again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/2011/02/what_next_for_moyes_everton.html

Have to admit I've been fighting all season not to let last summer's optimism die a death completely but things are looking dire at moment, our 'talented squad' is underperforming and we haven't got a hope of strengthening.

Personally I wouldn't sell Rodwell, i think our only hope is rebuild this side around youth, it might take a few years but Rodwell, Felli, Coleman, Duffy, potentially Barkley etc are at present our only hope of building a truly great side. Sell Yak, Bily and Arteta, reinvest the £20m-plus in a young hungry striker and some solid, experienced pros who will help Neville, Cahill, Osman etc bring the youth through, and lets start thinking about the next side Moyes can build. We can't sit round waiting for some sugar daddy to make all our dreams come true, might as well start thinking five years ahead, Moyes has built one team that reached a cup final and got into the Champions League on a shoestring, let's see if he can do it again.

I massively Aagree with this appraoch it would be great news to get some really good young players in and accept we are not going to complete for a few years