IGNORED

David Moyes

Love your new Avatar Mark, it deffo put Cole off the penalty.

Did you see at the end Moyes shaking hands with the Chelsea players when they were coming off the field, Cole walked straight by without offering his hand, Twat. :lol:

Cheers :).

I did, he's got no class.

When the cameras to cut to Moyes when our players were celebrating with our fans I loved seeing Moyes' twitchy little smile, you could tell he was proud of the players and our fans.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah if he went i would love Coyle outside of him, i am not sure who we could attract.. The more I hear from Pip about things the more i think he will make a good manager, but i guess it may be a little to early for him.

• 2 weeks later...

There's little for Moyes here. I wouldn't blame him if he chose to go.

I don't think Villa are a step up exactly, but they have everything Everton do (successful history, 40,000 stadium, large city) plus a Chairman who is backing the club financially.They made a big loss recently so maybe that the transfer funds are beginning to dry up now.

Everton's saving grace could be that it's Moyes' team that has been built up here over 9 years. He would need to start over at Villa.

Not long ago Robert Elstone commented on Moyes moving to another team, he said he that he would "pray" that doesn't happen.

I wouldn't blame Moyes if he leaves.

O'Neill left Villa because he wasn't backed in the transfer market and given enough funds?

Then Houllier turns up and they sign Darren Bent for 24 mil or whatever it was.

I wonder what Moyes would get if he turned up there? Showstring of funds?

If im honest id say that Moyes would have left this summer, but i dont think he will due to the talent we have coming thru. Our academy appears to be on a hot streak at the minute with Hope, Garbutt, Barkley and so on. Hes bought good youngsters to Gueye, Silva and Velios, i think he'l want to be around to see just how good these players will really be.

If im honest id say that Moyes would have left this summer, but i dont think he will due to the talent we have coming thru. Our academy appears to be on a hot streak at the minute with Hope, Garbutt, Barkley and so on. Hes bought good youngsters to Gueye, Silva and Velios, i think he'l want to be around to see just how good these players will really be.

I and we all would like to see these youngsters play against Chelsea, we have nothing to play for and look at Liverpool blooding youngsters who have came in and done well.

Technically there's 750k up for grabs..

Fulham can overtake us but are playing Arsenal

Arsenal are abysmal at the mo, Fulham win would be no surprise...Stoke can potentially take us also.

Possibly £1.5m up for grabs....not a chance in hell we'll field a weakened team.

I and we all would like to see these youngsters play against Chelsea, we have nothing to play for and look at Liverpool blooding youngsters who have came in and done well.

I was actually surprised to see how many Kenny has tried out, and from what I have seen they do look decent. They might not be world beaters but they work hard, hold their own and seem to play with freedom and confidence. Compare that to most of the younsters that come into our 1st team who look like they are shitting a brick!

Until they played a half decent team and they were lucky it was only 2 goals Spurs beat them by!

This Moyes to Villa rumour comes from Villan/Kopite Stanley Collymore - he spurts it out every other sentence on his shows without anything to back-up his suggestions apart from "you tell me... could Everton go and spend £24m on a striker?"

This Moyes to Villa rumour comes from Villan/Kopite Stanley Collymore - he spurts it out every other sentence on his shows without anything to back-up his suggestions apart from "you tell me... could Everton go and spend £24m on a striker?"

yes, he has already said it tonight on talksport lol