IGNORED

Where Will We Finish?

c1982

I want to finish seventh with Liverpool sixth then win the FA Cup to deprive them of a Europa place :D .

Impossible, there's a loophole that states that LFC automatically receive automatic qualification even if the fail to gain automatic qualification through league position or the winning of any cup competitions.

:angry:

Impossible, there's a loophole that states that LFC automatically receive automatic qualification even if the fail to gain automatic qualification through league position or the winning of any cup competitions.

:angry:

Forgot that rule :( .

Anyway here's my effort (though I think I may have let my heart rule my head a little when it comes to 6th/7th :unsure: )...

man u 83

arse 82

chelc 73

city 64

everton 63

lpool 60

spurs 56

——

b'burn 39

wigan 34

w brom 33

didnt realise how hard spurs run in is. done man u to beat chelc twice. been slightly biased for us but if we dont fuck up we shouldnt lose more than 1 game till the end of the season now. if we finish a point behind city i will cry, with the amount of points we've tossed away this season

I got us at 7th, (with in my opinion, fairly biased scores), with Man Utd winning by 2 points over Arsenal.

Chelsea, City, Spurs, Liverpool, Us. I'd be happy with that considering the poor season we've had, (as long as there's a cup final appearance to show for it as well ;)

West Brom, Wolves & Wigan down.

I agree with this its about right the teams above us (except the shite) being better than us this season. FA cup win to accompany this aswell ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Think Utd-Bolton final for the FA cup so do Bolton Qualify for Europa league even if they lose? Top 4 are gonna be Utd Arsenal Citeh and Chelski with Spurs 5th! Will 6th be good enough for Europe? Will the RShite appeal that they have to play in Europe next year because a friend of Daglish has a dog and so does Blatter?

Not sure why youre so suprised considering last season Mike. We have a better run in fixture wise this year, we can still push for 5th. We did it last year with Saha and Yak not scoring, Felli out.... Only difference I can think of is Arteta was coming to form.

Not sure why youre so suprised considering last season Mike.

Just a bit surprised that, as we're not playing that well, we're the in form team of the mo :mellow: .

What might have been eh? If we'd not had such a lot of stupid results earlier in the season :crying smiley: .

• 1 month later...