IGNORED

Wes Brown

At this stage I've learnt to trust Moyes when he goes after United players.

I think everyone else has to too. Come on, who can honestly say that they knew Howard, Neville and Saha would be as good as they have been?

I wouldnt normally Mike0 but the problem is some dicks believe the papers and im embarrased that were being linked with him never mind having some think its true!

If everthing the tabloids said was true every club would have a squad of 150 players :lol:

At this stage I've learnt to trust Moyes when he goes after United players.

I think everyone else has to too. Come on, who can honestly say that they knew Howard, Neville and Saha would be as good as they have been?

Sorry Ian but dont completely agree here. Saha was class at Fulham before Utd signed him and he got the injury, it was clear to see and I was so excited when we got him. Pip had 1 good season for the Mancs too in CDM but was always reliable in a team that was dominating Europe at the time so his ability was always clear, he just didnt always live up to it. As for Howard, Utd were idiots to let him go, hes always been a great shot-stopper (though he has his flaws for sure).

Wes Brown has next to no ability. He is and always has been a liability every time he has played. The fact we are linked with him is just depressing....

I have never wanted a rumour to be more untrue than this one.

Wes Brown is awful.

Total agreement! The only reason he'd be coming would be if either Johnny h or Dustbin were leaving! Harry the tw@ was linked with a 5 million pound bid at the end of the season for Dustbin but its a no brainer who id have and it isnt the one with Wes as his 1st name!

• 3 weeks later...

jus checked a Sunderland forum and they're happy with him, some even saying he's better than what they've got. Only moans is he's injury prone. They also think Gibson's-don't think they realise he's 25-got potential and O'Shea would be a great signing. Didn't realise they are happy with mediocrity