IGNORED

Man City (H)

Matt

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loss 2-0.

Players who are back from injury will start, won't contribute massively because of match fitness. Also due to the fact we've done so well against them in recent seasons, i can see City fans laughing their left nuts off because they'll beat us this time. Can't see anything else unfortunatley. A draw is optimistic but im being realistic.

Loss 2-0.

Players who are back from injury will start, won't contribute massively because of match fitness. Also due to the fact we've done so well against them in recent seasons, i can see City fans laughing their left nuts off because they'll beat us this time. Can't see anything else unfortunatley. A draw is optimistic but im being realistic.

Agree here. :(

fUCK EM I don't think City are a particulary good team to be honest and i dont sit here shitting myself about any particular player they have. They are a fuctional team with overpaid and over inflated transfer fees and i think are lads are well up for it against them cos they know the same thing. 2-0 to us Coleman and Becks

fUCK EM I don't think City are a particulary good team to be honest and i dont sit here shitting myself about any particular player they have. They are a fuctional team with overpaid and over inflated transfer fees and i think are lads are well up for it against them cos they know the same thing. 2-0 to us Coleman and Becks

I wish i had your optamism, as for you goalscorers i doubt either will start.

Loss 2-0.

I agree too. Just can't see where we'll be able to get a goal from, and I've a feeling they'll have one or two in them. Unfortunately! :(

I wont be booing him, as far as Im concerned he has done nothing wrong

He is not an Evertonian and he doesnt owe the club anything.If he had come through the ranks or was a local lad you maybe would expect a bit of loyalty. But he hasnt got any ties to the club we were just his employer. Fair enough Moyes took a gamble on him and probably made him the player he is but the ridiculous fee we milked from City for him more than makes up for that.

He was offered the chance to go to a bigger club and play regular European football and get a chance to win trophies and treble his wages while hes at it.

Why the fuck wouldnt he go?

He could see Everton had gone as far as they are likely to and by staying the best he could look forward to was us treading water. Every time the transfer window opens our squad gets weaker, what kind of incentive is that for him to stay.

Its why he left, its why Piennar left and its why probably Felli and or Rodwell will leave

I know if I got a call in work tomorrow from a rival firm offering to double my wages I would be off in a shot so why should he be any different?

He is not an Evertonian and he doesnt owe the club anything.If he had come through the ranks or was a local lad you maybe would expect a bit of loyalty. But he hasnt got any ties to the club we were just his employer. Fair enough Moyes took a gamble on him and probably made him the player he is but the ridiculous fee we milked from City for him more than makes up for that.

He was offered the chance to go to a bigger club and play regular European football and get a chance to win trophies and treble his wages while hes at it.

He could see Everton had gone as far as they are likely to and by staying the best he could look forward to was us treading water. Every time the transfer window opens our squad gets weaker, what kind of incentive is that for him to stay.

Its why he left, its why Piennar left and its why probably Felli and or Rodwell will leave

I know if I got a call in work tomorrow from a rival firm offering to double my wages I would be off in a shot so why should he be any different?

My sentiments too I must admit. (But I will still call him a few choice words in the spirit of the game ;)

0-1 to them.

Baines will miss a penalty after being given the penalty duties over Arteta after all the hubbub from the Wigan game.

We'll battle it out till the 85th minute when Lescott headers in the winner.

God I hope I'm wrong. :( (I suspect I will be since I'm being so specific.)

Frankly I'd like to see a Lescott own goal as our winner...think of it as bridge building! :P

Edited by BrotherEstapol

Frankly I'd like to see a Lescott own goal as our winner...think of it as bridge building! :P

Hibbo shot taking a monster deflection off Lescott's arse would do for me :yay: .

I think we can win it if the players are up for it, which I'm sure they will be.

I've tipped a home win. 3-1.

richer, not bigger. You become big with success. Agree with the rest though.

Love this comment

"go easy on him? im sure we will with anichebe up front"

Unfortunately I think the very best we can hope for here would be 0-0 but we'd have to work very hard to keep City out in the last 10 minutes or so.

Mark Lawrensen reckons...

"...City boss Roberto Mancini would definitely take a draw if you offered it to him, because it gets them that much closer to the Champions League."

He's Italian....makes sense, so the last thing we'll be doing is hanging on for a draw; more likely to be frustrated by a parked bus.

richer, not bigger. You become big with success. Agree with the rest though.

Unfortunately in this day and age its all about money and the difference in resources makes them a bigger club than us

For the sake of argument though lets put it another way he left a club that has no chance of competing for honours for one that has every chance of competing for honours

Just think we have one big performance left in us this season. I'd play coleman on right to exploit Kolarov's lack of anything to be honest :lol: Would go for Beckford instead of Vic they both wont hold ball up or win any headers but Beckford id rather have beckford with a chance in front of goal

His last game for us was an FA Cup Final :mellow: .

Actually it was in a 6-1 home defeat to Arsenal, but no matter because Everton have gone backwards since then and next week he will be playing in a Cup Final for City and he will also be playing Champions League football next season. So it would appear that he made a very good decision to leave

I agree with this... And IMO the only reason a lot of fans dislike him as much as they do, is because of the falling out with Moyes, which I also dont think was Lescott's fault entirely.

Actually it was in a 6-1 home defeat to Arsenal, but no matter because Everton have gone backwards since then and next week he will be playing in a Cup Final for City and he will also be playing Champions League football next season. So it would appear that he made a very good decision to leave

Unless he gets sold off in the summer! :P

Sorry....his second to last game was a Cup Final :blush: .

I don't agree we've gone backwards since then....look at the Cup Final team and our first eleven now and we're certainly no worse off. Better imo.

And in all likelyhood City will play a Champions League qualifying game next season, no guarantee they'll progress from that, and if they do Lescott will be lucky to get a place on the bench (if he's still there).

OK...he was just the first dead person that sprang to mind....I'd rather have any random corpse up front....they'd be more mobile than Vic!

Sadly, judging by the recent soundbites from Moyes the sack of shit will be starting against City. More than likely with a totally unfit Cahill. Oh the joy.