IGNORED

Forlan For Arteta

He's just turned 32 - Arteta is 29.

Not for me unless the deal is cash plus player i.e Forlan plus £8-10m

Alot depends on Arteta getting back to being the player we know he is. Last season he wasn't worth half his reputed £70k a week wages. If we have seen the best of him then yeah why not.

Another suggestion within the club was; whether they should introduce Munchies to the confectionary line-up? Obviously this will be a low blow for smarties, who will be 74 this year, as they seemed to be a popular option with fans of all ages! Personally i like munchies and feel they'll bring a wealth of sweet experience to Goodison Park.

Alot depends on Arteta getting back to being the player we know he is. Last season he wasn't worth half his reputed £70k a week wages. If we have seen the best of him then yeah why not.

This.

Another suggestion within the club was; whether they should introduce Munchies to the confectionary line-up? Obviously this will be a low blow for smarties, who will be 74 this year, as they seemed to be a popular option with fans of all ages! Personally i like munchies and feel they'll bring a wealth of sweet experience to Goodison Park.

Got a link for that J? If it's true I'll be outraged :angry: .

I still havent got over them relegating revels a few seasons ago! Now theyre picking between munchies and smarties what the fuck is the world coming to! Im ringing my MP over this one...... And no Forlans crap keep Arteta and go for Elmander who was released by Bolton earlier today!

I still havent got over them relegating revels a few seasons ago! Now theyre picking between munchies and smarties what the fuck is the world coming to! Im ringing my MP over this one...... And no Forlans crap keep Arteta and go for Elmander who was released by Bolton earlier today!

It's been strongly rumoured he's off to Gala - so much so it seems pretty definate.

Back on topic... we need Reese's at Goodison Park - I'd dip that in my half-time tea!

I think the biggest problem Everton face is the release of the new Nestle share bags, which include milkybar giant buttons and lion-bar bites. Im forever an optimist when i want to be but i just can't see them coming to goodison?

I love revels, and controversially the coffee ones, yum!

Reeces, really C? Can't say I've been a fan!

I think the biggest problem Everton face is the release of the new Nestle share bags, which include milkybar giant buttons and lion-bar bites. Im forever an optimist when i want to be but i just can't see them coming to goodison?

Im all for the share bag as it will add strength and depth to our squad, with the lion bar adding pace and power to our strike force.

Starting Line-up -

010411LKNestleProfessional.gif

Mucnhies and Rolo's as the CB's - Caramel infused Meat heads marshall the backline.

Smarties at LB - Provide the flair and unpredictability of an attacking full back, with jinking runs and colours to boot.

Toffecrisp at RB - Provides the hard hits, a real old fashioned defender who's only got one thing on its mind.

Milkybar buttons at LM - Provides real moments of quality but too much can make you sick.

Aero Twins at RM and CM - Mint provides the quality but goes missing in the big games, Chocolate's the dependable local lad who's been around for years just getting on with things.

Screen-shot-2011-02-12-at-12_30_43.png

KitKat is the AM - KitKat makes the team play, but when he takes a break, so does the rest of them.

3340432296_53816719ab.jpg

LionBar Mini's as the CF - As Scouse said...adds pace and power up front, offers a real bite where others can't!

:lol:

Ive got a feeling some people arent taking this seriously....

Ten, youre missing 2 positions i think.... Sitting in front of the back 4:

3643727675a3890231107b372275367ml.jpg

To fuse the team together and

Doubledecker.jpg

to take up the space in the goal!

I was missing two positions me'ode but you've introduced Cadbury's to a Nestle team!?!?! Seriously, thats like adding two kopites to an Everton team, are you crazy!? :lol:

But in this instance, as its all chocolate goodness i'll let you off!

Our summer transfer targets...

................................Andy Mars(-Bar)shall....................................

.........Mario (Dairy) Milkiott..Kit(-Kat) Symmons..Keith Curle(y Wurley).........

Alberto (Kinder) Bueno..Sean Thornton('s)..Danny Cad(bury's Cream Egg)amarteri..Aero Lennon

.............Dwight York(i)e.....Jonathon Reis(e's).....Emile Hershey's...............

All this fun and Daves not posted once haha! Oh and you cant have a chocolate football team without having the under-rated sometimes forgotten not always to peoples taste Caramac!

Jamie Caraghermac would be a good addition to the line-up but he's one of them!

spot on

Our summer transfer targets...

................................Andy Mars(-Bar)shall....................................

.........Mario (Dairy) Milkiott..Kit(-Kat) Symmons..Keith Curle(y Wurley).........

Alberto (Kinder) Bueno..Sean Thornton('s)..Danny Cad(bury's Cream Egg)amarteri..Aero Lennon

.............Dwight York(i)e.....Jonathon Reis(e's).....Emile Hershey's...............

How long did it take to come up with that? someone has too much time on their hands...