Fellaini

Jelavic

Baines

Heitinga

Rodwell

Barkley

Osman

Howard

It's hardly relegation fodder, some class players there. The way some people go on you would think moyes is keeping tranmere rovers in the top flight.

I wanted moyes to adopt a more adventurous footballing philosophy, wasn't happening.

Bookies have it as a pretty open market with Round, Hughes, Neville, Martinez, Coyle, Lambert, Allardyce (spit), Bilic, Bruce, Walter Smith(!?), O'Neill, Poyet, Dave Jones and even Benitez in the running.

Bilic would be my preference also.

image_normal.jpg

It is my understanding Spurs maay have already met with David Moyes today and that Moyes compensation has been agreed with Everton FC

IMG00043-20090904-0004_1__normal.jpg

this is an absolute lie Ian. I expected better from you. If you repeat it, you can expect legal action from EFC.
Edited by pete0

Why not someone from outside of the country?

Thomas Tuchel would be a personal favourite. Others would be Gavin Hunt or Dominic Kinnear.

Maybe even one of the old players who now coach in the the MLS such as Preki or Mo Johnston. (I'm half kidding)

Bob Bradley would be a good option but he's doing a tremendous job with Egypt.

I was reading about it on Grand Old Team, there's a whole 35 pages devoted to this rumor, all I know is, I listen to Talksport with the fucking sound off, that's the best way, you know how it is with these presenters or individuals when they get on their little social networking pages, gives them something to do, along with everyone else for that matter. Unless I see actual evidence that Moyes (or indeed Redknapp) has departed in way of a club statement for example I can't read too much into it, I try not to get involved in these things If I can help it. Why would Redknapp even leave Spurs to give Moyes the chance of the vacancy?, he missed out on the national job, and did really well last season, I think what it was, was missing out on a champions league place, that must have hurt, but still next season, and with a good side and him in charge they could do well again, he would prove much more successful than Moyes would for them. Not sure what to make of all this but I do hope there's some resolvement soon with this issue.