IGNORED

Fuckin Redknapp!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This proves it!......there's fuc% all wrong with an off shore account in the name of your dog.

Dogs don't have tax codes.

The judge has done a good job, it's been very stressfull, he's now off for a nice holiday in a sunny place, all paid for by Alfie, thumper and patch.........(that's Harrys three rabbits)

Edited by Blue 250

Is this Redknapp business all finished with then, whatever he's been up to, I've never had a bad word to say about the man. Just some tax evasion allegations, it's not as if Redknapp is the reincarnation of Stalin or Adolf Hitler or anything, he's not the epitome of evil etc. It'll all soon blow over

These names get banded about with very little reasoning and people are slowly learning towards their politics as capitalism/consumerism is seen as evil these days. They had plans that were in their opinion for the greater good of their own people, and a clash of opinions with the rest of the world. Redknapp is much much worst, a complete selfish act of robbing from his own nation.

I can empathise (not condone) with Stalin and even Hitler but Rednapp is much worse.

These names get banded about with very little reasoning and people are slowly learning towards their politics as capitalism/consumerism is seen as evil these days. They had plans that were in their opinion for the greater good of their own people, and a clash of opinions with the rest of the world. Redknapp is much much worst, a complete selfish act of robbing from his own nation.

I can empathise (not condone) with Stalin and even Hitler but Rednapp is much worse.

This is a joke right?

(Although an extremely unfunny one)

This is a joke right?

(Although an extremely unfunny one)

Nope, people always bring up people from history like Stalin and Hitler with very little relevance to their point. Hitler and Stalin although cunts and done nasty things it was all for their country. What Redknapp done is considered treason which is worse if you are from the same country as the man. Theres always two sides to a story, although the sources for what really happened will always be biased in the favour of the winner, there is no more evidence of Stalin being any worse than say the likes of Churchill(also a vile man) who is considered a hero here.

Nope, people always bring up people from history like Stalin and Hitler with very little relevance to their point. Hitler and Stalin although cunts and done nasty things it was all for their country.

Just killed the 26 million odd between them....but that's OK because they had their national interest in mind.

I can put up a link link my son's great grandparent's transportation orders and concentration camp death certificates if you like....but it'd be nothing compared to Harry's tax evasionrolleyes.gif .

Twat.

Nope, people always bring up people from history like Stalin and Hitler with very little relevance to their point. Hitler and Stalin although cunts and done nasty things it was all for their country. What Redknapp done is considered treason which is worse if you are from the same country as the man. Theres always two sides to a story, although the sources for what really happened will always be biased in the favour of the winner, there is no more evidence of Stalin being any worse than say the likes of Churchill(also a vile man) who is considered a hero here.

What the fuck is this shite?

His plans were for the greater good of his own people. by slaughtering MILLIONS of them???

And you think a football manager is much worse? What kind of insane asylum let you out without your medication? Or am I more right in calling you:

You Evil little CUNT

Edited by Rubecula

Just killed the 26 million odd between them....but that's OK because they had their national interest in mind.

I can put up a link link my son's great grandparent's transportation orders and concentration camp death certificates if you like....but it'd be nothing compared to Harry's tax evasionrolleyes.gif .

Twat.

Your taking this very personally, at no point I have I said it was right what they done. DK had used them as a comparison to Redknapp which was unnecessary, and I stand by my comparison which was to show it was a silly comparison as he would actually be worse and that bad-guys names shouldnt just be thrown about. What Hitler done was horrific and if it weren't for Stalin, he would have killed many more.

Major over reaction here I think.PeteO made some unwise comments, surely throwing petrol onto his little match is pointless.

History probably isn't his strong point (in fact it's obvious) I doubt he's an evil little cu*t.Misinformed and nieve for sure.

Intelligent words, Blue. I perhaps should not have posted such things in an emotive way. However now that I have done, I stand by what I said. Probably better I hadn't said it publicly, but too late to unsay it now. I am still extremely irate over his comments.

• 4 months later...

Comes from sourced people that he's gone.

Personally regarding moyes and our need of him, we ain't gonna win a swimming race with arm bands on, we won't drown but we need to learn how to swim. I want a manager who will get us to have a go, allow players to express themselves and put pressure on the board.

I know he's denied it but strong, strong rumours are that he's actually gone now... Moyes haters will get their wish very soon IMO - I personally will be absoloutely gutted!

Actually I'm going to take that back - they'll be initial hysteria about him going to them and then they'll appoint Martinez or Benitez or old hand from the continent. Moyes will be the initial favourite and the media will cling on to this then it'll soon die down! - I'm sticking with this!!! red%20hair%20DM.gifCOYBs[1].gif