IGNORED

Mikel Arteta transfer reactions

MikeO

Couldn't (wouldn't?) score in a brothel for us and pops in two on debut for a second-rate team.

Or maybe it's now he's away from Moyes tactics he can play with some flair......oh! Arteta scored too. Hmmm.......

Yak has done this at his last 3 clubs, had a great 1st season then does nothing. Not surprised at all. Artetas finish was fantastic but he went completely missing in the second half (at least from what I saw).

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yak is the best natural goalscorer I have seen at Everton since........................................................ Lineker? Top finisher, just so happens his injury was cruel. First goal was class.

He is a natural finisher when he is in the mood but I honestly dont think his injury has anything to do with his poor form for us. He was woeful and completely uninterested well before he got injured.

As has been said thats just the Yak, great for 12 -18 months then an oxygen thief after that

• 1 month later...