IGNORED

Brek Shea

best young talent in mls and given howards opinion telling moyes to look at breks teammate george john we could possibly go in for both as not only would they be good additions but if they both came it may help them settle in quicker having someone else in the same prediciment. john would be around £2mill with brek shea being quite alot more. if we could get the 2 of them for around £10-15mill it would be well worth it and them plus howard plus possibly donovan loan we would be the only american team in england lol

best young talent in mls and given howards opinion telling moyes to look at breks teammate george john we could possibly go in for both as not only would they be good additions but if they both came it may help them settle in quicker having someone else in the same prediciment. john would be around £2mill with brek shea being quite alot more. if we could get the 2 of them for around £10-15mill it would be well worth it and them plus howard plus possibly donovan loan we would be the only american team in england lol

so its never going to happen then...

10 mill from arteta and £5-10 mil for bily and mabye other players goin so yes it could happen. think before you commment

Having supported Everton for a very long time (maybe since before you were born) and knowing the finansial status of the club I find it very unlikely that any money from a possible sale of Bily would go towards buying new players.

Theres a massive hole swallowing any income right now. Its called dept.

Again, think before you comment. (without a cute smiley winking at you)

Having supported Everton for a very long time (maybe since before you were born) and knowing the finansial status of the club I find it very unlikely that any money from a possible sale of Bily would go towards buying new players.

Theres a massive hole swallowing any income right now. Its called dept.

Again, think before you comment. (without a cute smiley winking at you)

sorry mate i do know about the finance aswell but just fed up of everyone being so negative, we are linked with a player and straight away people say it wont happen asthough they are the manager or sumit, it might not happen but why cant people just say if they would have him or not instead of being so pesamistic all the time. thats what got me annoyed and lookin back there was no need for sayin that so im sorry mate

sorry mate i do know about the finance aswell but just fed up of everyone being so negative, we are linked with a player and straight away people say it wont happen asthough they are the manager or sumit, it might not happen but why cant people just say if they would have him or not instead of being so pesamistic all the time. thats what got me annoyed and lookin back there was no need for sayin that so im sorry mate

its not down to that, its down to knowing we have no cash

As said We have no funds to spend that's pretty common knowledge, If we gain any through the sale of players it will go straight to the banks so very little if any would be available to spend.It's not being pessimistic it's being realistic and having a little knowledge on our current financial situation.

in the past year or 2 we have sold arteta,yak,vaughn,pienaar and also released a few lads and in the same time we have only brought in 3 loanee's and vellios on a nominal fee so we have been in worse financial situations and yet could afford bily,felli ect ect so if we could do it then we will find away to do it now. the glass is half full not half empty

in the past year or 2 we have sold arteta,yak,vaughn,pienaar and also released a few lads and in the same time we have only brought in 3 loanee's and vellios on a nominal fee so we have been in worse financial situations and yet could afford bily,felli ect ect so if we could do it then we will find away to do it now. the glass is half full not half empty

You have your comment backwards mate you answer My question for me

You have your comment backwards mate you answer My question for me

how have i ?? if we sell and dont buy then we have more money or less debt so if we could buy players like that 2-3 seasons ago an since then we sell not buy we are better off then we were then so i think you will find i didnt answer your question atall dip sh*t

how have i ?? if we sell and dont buy then we have more money or less debt so if we could buy players like that 2-3 seasons ago an since then we sell not buy we are better off then we were then so i think you will find i didnt answer your question atall dip sh*t

First off pick your dummy up you simpleton..

We do not have any capital nor do we have any attainable assets to offlay further loans from banks who we already owe money to thus meaning WE HAVE NO MONEY!!

You didn't mention re-paying loans I did you numbty as you have already stated you don't know about the financial situation so before lashing out like a child and telling people to think first and using lame insults why don't you read about the Club you support.

Edited by EFC-Paul

The reason we could 'afford' to buy felli and bily was because we borrowed money and spent money that we didnt have. Morgages against season ticket money and tv money. We are about 40 mil in dept and unless we sell bily for 50 mil we wont be spending alot in jan. Probably around nothing to be exact. Im not moaning, im just being realistic.

Have a look at the rumours section right now. Its full of youngsters and possible loans. Hell even del piero, and he is 109 years old

First off pick your dummy up you simpleton..

We do not have any capital nor do we have any attainable assets to offlay further loans from banks who we already owe money to thus meaning WE HAVE NO MONEY!!

You didn't mention re-paying loans I did you numbty as you have already stated you don't know about the financial situation so before lashing out like a child and telling people to think first and using lame insults why don't you read about the Club you support.

i never said i dont know the finances i said i do, learn to read

The reason we could 'afford' to buy felli and bily was because we borrowed money and spent money that we didnt have. Morgages against season ticket money and tv money. We are about 40 mil in dept and unless we sell bily for 50 mil we wont be spending alot in jan. Probably around nothing to be exact. Im not moaning, im just being realistic.

Have a look at the rumours section right now. Its full of youngsters and possible loans. Hell even del piero, and he is 109 years old

is that it ?? i thought he was more like 112 :P lol

i never said i dont know the finances i said i do, learn to read

My mistake I miss read what you wrote but in saying that if you do know then you would have understood what myself and others have said.

If you read your previous post you said we have sold so & so which obviously means bringing money back into the club and brought in Vellios and other loanies.

We have not seen that cash re-injected because we owe it back to the banks hence why I said you have answered my question, selling and replacing with loanies is an obvious indication we have no money.

So lay of the childish attitude & insults for no apparent reason next time.

Edited by EFC-Paul

I think he'd be a good buy. Don't see it happening though.

He was shit when the US played Belgium some months back. I took an immediate disliking of the guy as well because of his air (and stupid hair).

To be fair, the US national team is not really a team where you're going to see a lot of impressive play (and I'm American). They're in a transitional period having a new coach and all. Shea is just now being a regular in the line-up.

• 1 month later...