IGNORED

Controversial leaked emails

c1982

Ross has been known for his terrible grammar.

By who? I've had several email exchanges with him and I've not seen it.

He worked in the press for twenty-five odd years before getting a job as a highly paid director of communications at a major football club.

I think he can probably string a sentence together.

I know many, myself included who use blackberrys and grammar is a pain in backside. Means nothing.

The emails are far too vague at times not to be authentic. I have no faith in those running our club to be able to discredit these.

If their source can be validated then we are talking serious stuff.

Edited by Hafnia

I'm now inclined to believe they are authentic.

Will Hanrahan seems to be this guy http://www.hanrahanmedia.tv/training-corporate-and-advertising/communications

...a major Premiership football club are amongst those who have turned to us to sensitively manage the message they wished to get across to both a mass audience and to key players and partners in their business worlds.

What you mean? Theyre still about, just need to look smile.png

http://www.toffeeweb.../fan/19656.html

Nothing showing on there now, time to get scooby doo and the mystery machine into action!!!

"Let's take off the mask!"

"It's old man kenwright the theatre producer!"

"and I would have got away with it if it wasn't for the pesky Blue Union!!!"

But when the BU say similar things about the club they're accused of being paranoid. Strange that.

Not for or against the BU. I understand what they're campaigning for, I just don't like the way they go about things. If this is down to them, then this is pushing it. Fake or Not, they're making our fans and club look rediculous.

~Before anyone says "it already looks rediculous"...just wind back a year or so, pre-BU....find me another proffesional, critic, reporter, board, director within football that though EFC were a shambles because right now we (EFC) look it and its all down to a certain group. Everyone used to rave about our business structure, even when the current board were'nt able to capitalise on opportunities, but you know what, you cant change the past and i get the impression that this is whats happening. The failure to secure opportunities is being used to great affect to disrupt the board and the management structure.

As i say, this all seems iffy, which ever way its found.

Someone ITK on GOT has said that the email address used by Ross, has been inactive for two years.... Just a thought.

Not for or against the BU. I understand what they're campaigning for, I just don't like the way they go about things. If this is down to them, then this is pushing it. Fake or Not, they're making our fans and club look rediculous.

I'm not sure you get what I meant with my post.

My point was that when the BU or it's supporters have accused the club of underhand tactics to disrupt their plans (i.e. releasing luvvy duvvy articles when protests are planned) they're said to be being paranoid. But people can throw those accusations at the BU til the cows come home and it's not paranoia at all.

It works both ways.

And just because no one thought we were a shambles off the pitch a year ago doesn't mean we weren't, it's just that now maybe the "the truth" has come out. And if the shambles that's been shown is the truth then I'm glad the BU has brought it to light. Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to the club I love.

For some this may be tough, but I honestly stopped believing in santa a good while back. Do I want to believe he exists? Too right I do - but i've seen far too many hidden presents to know anything other than it's a fraud.

There is no doubt whatsoever that we have an unbelievably incompetent bunch running our club. Try telling me anything other than that?

Tell me that the likes of Kenwright, Ross and co should continue given the lies, spin and general nonsense we've had to endure???

No one has ever raved about our business structure?! They have raved about Moyes ability to run a club on peanuts - and his ability to do so has hidden a multitude of sins.

I am not Moyes number 1 fan, but under the circumstances he took over and what he produced was fantastic. At this moment in time he is a victim of the stability he brought to the playing team, he should be getting better results with the players he acquired and getting them playing better.

One of my relatives works for Manchester United and trust me we are run like a tuck shop compared to them in every aspect. Nothing to do with money or stature - everything to do with ethos, professionalism and standards right the way from board room to boot room to club shop, to hot dog stand.

I'm not sure you get what I meant with my post.

My point was that when the BU or it's supporters have accused the club of underhand tactics to disrupt their plans (i.e. releasing luvvy duvvy articles when protests are planned) they're said to be being paranoid. But people can throw those accusations at the BU til the cows come home and it's not paranoia at all.

It works both ways.

Twice in three days i've misread stuff. sorry lads, I need a break :(:unsure:

In summary..

Director of Communications (DoC), using his personal email address says Everton are run like a kindergartern, that the CEO is on the verge of a breakdown and that the Chairman is paranoid.

DoC has private emails with an Evertonian media troubleshooter whom says the CEO is "no friend" of EFC.

A New Orleans-based Evertonian theatre producer asks how much is being asked for the club. [Presumably for personal interest, but not for buying].

In the run-up to the original Blue Union protest, the Head of Media and Communications says he has organised four different pieces of to go out; Cahill speaking out, Andy Gray on TalkSport speaking of stablity, a fan blog on the official site and an interview with Bill Kenwright in the Daily Mail.

Robert Elstone comes out as the good guy in all of this.. wanting to have a system in place where the right people respond to fan's mail queries and wanting to tone down an article ghost-written for him because it's not as he would say it.

Liverpool Echo say the the club are investigating source of leak.. I think the DoC's position may be untenable now though.

In summary..

Director of Communications (DoC), using his personal email address says Everton are run like a kindergartern, that the CEO is on the verge of a breakdown and that the Chairman is paranoid.

DoC has private emails with an Evertonian media troubleshooter whom says the CEO is "no friend" of EFC.

A New Orleans-based Evertonian theatre producer asks how much is being asked for the club. [Presumably for personal interest, but not for buying].

In the run-up to the original Blue Union protest, the Head of Media and Communications says he has organised four different pieces of to go out; Cahill speaking out, Andy Gray on TalkSport speaking of stablity, a fan blog on the official site and an interview with Bill Kenwright in the Daily Mail.

Robert Elstone comes out as the good guy in all of this.. wanting to have a system in place where the right people respond to fan's mail queries and wanting to tone down an article ghost-written for him because it's not as he would say it.

Liverpool Echo say the the club are investigating source of leak.. I think the DoC's position may be untenable now though.

Nice concise summary Lou, I agree - Elstone looks to have at least some integrity. He has his hands tied to a certain extent. I feel that any fall out will bring them all down.

When thieves fall out....

Or it'll make a takeover easier.

It could go either way.

I suppose, but when if you were an investor and you were doing some research on your potential investment, wouldn't you rather know it was in good hands, clean as a whistle (which the club never was anyway) than in the papers for staff bitchin' about each other and talks of being on the verge of managerial collapse??

I suppose, but when if you were an investor and you were doing some research on your potential investment, wouldn't you rather know it was in good hands, clean as a whistle (which the club never was anyway) than in the papers for staff bitchin' about each other and talks of being on the verge of managerial collapse??

If we were bought then they'd bring their own staff in, so I don't really see the issue tbh.