StevO

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest blueboy122

Oh for christ sake Moyes. Billy is not a fucking winger! Why not play someone with that bit of pace and mystery like Gueye who can beat a man down the wing and play Bily centre and drop cahill for a match. Why cant moyes see what 99% of the fans see! Feel sorry for Billy

just arrived. the wife was giving me earache. it appears that we are all over them, but was the wheater red card deserved?

Red card was deserved imo. He miscontrolled the ball, than came flying in with his studs showing. Don't think we're playing too well though. Vellios for Cahill for me.

Red card was deserved imo. He miscontrolled the ball, than came flying in with his studs showing. Don't think we're playing too well though. Vellios for Cahill for me.

And maybe Barkley for Osman. I think Barkley has a wider range of passing and he should be brought on to pass it to the wings.

Saha has had some brilliant off the ball movement but is either ignored or its a poor pass, must be driving him nuts. Cahill is offering nothing unfortunately, much like Bily, who at least has the excuse of nearly having his leg broken. Coleman making some excellent runs as is Baines (wonder pass for Cahill who was too slow to get it), Ossie and Felli solid in the middle and besides a few hiccups, back 4 is pretty solid.

Tolis for Cahill and Maggie for Bily please, we can destroy these if we actually get some width and a forward on who might actually create space for Saha.

yeah we need to be doing better inthe final 3rd, everyone seems to close together, no good movement off the ball, yes, we have had all the ball and mostly in the attacking half but were just not looking like a team that can stick the ball int he net at the moment, agree with the cahill shout, also osman just aint cutting it for me at the moment and i would have barkley in there too, he could just open bolton up... Bolton are there for the taking but we need just to be careful at the back too because theyve looked dangerous on the counter.

Sky saying it was a bit harsh. But it is what it is.

I thought it was 'amber'!!! worse than yellow but not quite red, but more of the same from Everton and you'll get a breakthrough.

They'll tire too.

Harsh!? He had a full sole of the foot up against the shin pad, right in the middle of the leg. Ok, only 1 footed but still couldnt been incredibly nasty

Coleman is having a great game btw. (Robinson is really shit though)

Hes probably concussed from that clash of heads in the 1st half. Another great run from Johnny from the back, so much more affective than the hoofing. Hope this isnt a bad injury for him though!

Saha shouldve buried that....