• Magaye Gueye
    • Denis Stracqualursi
    • Victor Anichebe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Distin followed by Heitinga for me.

Really felt for Baines today. Don't think he's low on confidence, just extremely pissed off at running himself into the floor every single game and no bugger getting on the end of some of the runs he makes. A few passes to him today were shite which eventually led to frustration and the booking.

Distin followed by Heitinga for me.

Really felt for Baines today. Don't think he's low on confidence, just extremely pissed off at running himself into the floor every single game and no bugger getting on the end of some of the runs he makes. A few passes to him today were shite which eventually led to frustration and the booking.

This. Baines is playing as if to say "anyone else fancy playing triangles?" - we will not keep hold of him. Best attacking outlet with no foil.

Shouldn't really vote for anyone because there wasnt a good enough performance by any of them. Although I have gone for Rodwell purely because of his energy and drive when he was on the pitch. Certainly didnt do anything special and looked rusty but at least he provided some movement and tried to get forward which stood out for me.

regardless he is still the best centre back we have,is very rarely injured this is the longest hes been out in 2 years.

weather its jags or heitinga that makes way is irrelavent the defence is better with him there.

I'd actually say either with johnny is our best cb pairing - I think as a pair jags/Distin make the most mistakes.

Shouldn't really vote for anyone because there wasnt a good enough performance by any of them. Although I have gone for Rodwell purely because of his energy and drive when he was on the pitch. Certainly didnt do anything special and looked rusty but at least he provided some movement and tried to get forward which stood out for me.

I felt the same way about rodwell.. Then again, i only managed to watch the first half and that was when he was mostly full of energy.

Johnny and jags are the future due to their ages and can go for another 4 or 5 seasons. When they have played toether with Fellani screening they have looked solid. I like the idea of Baines and Coleman as wingbacks as both are attacking minded. I dont think having 3 in the centre would help much as it would take out a player from midfield where in the middle we have Fellani (who should be 1 of the first names on the team sheet) then Rodwell, Osman, Barkley, for the two remaining central places and Drenthe and Gueye on the wings.

I dont think its essential to have a left and right footer in the centre of defence, organisation, and communication are more important.

Edited by London Blue

I heard rumors they have scrapped that Championship highlights show after Motd on saturday nights, or were going ahead with it sometime soon.

I'm not suggesting Everton will be playing second division soccer next season and we won't get to see any highlights, but I'm thinking of all the clubs supporters outside of the EPL who would miss out, made me think, will Match of The Day be next even, it won't be a big deal for me as I don't watch it anymore most of the time and Messers Hansen, Lineker and Lawrenson just bore me to tears from previous viewings and said it before we don't get featured much and put on last once they got all the big names and Sky 4 fixtures out of the way, so therefore I don't watch anymore, if they ever took it off air it wouldn't be no great loss I do feel

I'm sorry, but am I supposed to give a shit if you find it funny or not? Every post I make, somebody has something to say lately. If you don't like it, tough shit. I don't like your foul mouth, but I say nothing, and try and be friendly. Narky pricks.

Potty mouth!!! 67.gif