IGNORED

Spurs (on Wednesday, game postponed from beginning of season)

rubecula

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing i'm surprised about is it took them so long..spurs you're shite

Haha!

It hurts to say this hating Redknapp as I do and as my grandfather being from Highbury, but Spurs look a class act.

We are making them look better than they are though. Certainly not denying that they are a very good team though!

It hurts to say this hating Redknapp as I do and as my grandfather being from Highbury, but Spurs look a class act.

Currently playing the most attractive football in the league - I've never liked them in the past but I've found myself enjoying them since they broke into champs league with Bale/Lennon on each wing.

I think we need to get another body in midfield. They are running rings round us when they want to. Unfortunately we havent even got any CM kids on the bench and the only possible option is Bily, who I would have taken off already because he clearly cant be fucked.

Cahill isnt having his worst game this season. He is at least bringing some energy and determination. Safe to say he is doing better than Neville IMO.

Lost count of how many times 3-4 spurs players had their hands in the air asking for the ball around our box and under no pressure. We let them pass the ball without restraint. Given the ball away so many times, and when we do go 'forward' we've shown nothing. I'd like to see stats on possession and passing - but they might make me cry.

Bily has shown has shown no interest whatsoever.

Come on Moysey - give them stick and lets see a bit of fire in the belly second half. They're not Barcelona, so stop making them look like they are.

Donovan has been shite so far, im really disapointed with his contribution.

EDIT: silly bugger has been booked now yellow%20CARD.PNG

I dont agree, he has been fairly invisible but the intent is there and hardly shite. Felli is however having a tough night and spurs are eating us up in midfield. We need someone else there as Bailey pointed out. I woult take Ani off and get another midfielder on. Ani has hardly touched the ball.

Rather predictably we are playing crap and Spurs are by far the better team and deserve to be leading. They have created too many chances but they do look as though they could go up a couple of gears and spank us.

No-one is particularly impressing me tbh, but Felli & Heitinga have been solid.

Bily aside they are working harder than they have been in recent weeks.

i care more about my mental health..seein every home game is bad enough...takes more years off your life than smokin

I can't see myself renewing next season. Only 2 things would 'convince me'... 1. investment in the 1st team. 2. relegation - would be gutted but wouldn't be able to not re-new on such a low. I just can't take the humiliation of not being able to compete any more.

Donovan has been shite so far, im really disapointed with his contribution.

EDIT: silly bugger has been booked now yellow%20CARD.PNG

For me, at least he's cut about and looked awake. He's usually been involved in our (infrequent) attacks. My main fear is that he will wonder why the fuck he bothered to come and play with this lot who can't who don't appear to have the head, heart or stomach for it at the moment.