• Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
    • Landon Donovan
    • Tim Cahill
    • Victor Anichebe
    • Louis Saha
    • Shane Duffy
    • Royston Drenthe
    • Magaye Gueye

Avinalaff hel make you eat your words ya fuckin asshole!

Yeah maybe, but you certainly won't.

There is a squad, not just Shane, so get used to it that not everybody will think he won motm inside 29 minutes. OK pal? And don't call me a 'fuckin arsehole' on the forum, and then ask me to enter in a conversation with you via pm. It's one or the other. I'm sure Shane will be glad to have you supporting embarrassing him.

Avinalaff hel make you eat your words ya fuckin asshole!

update...................EVEN BIGGER ASSHOLE...... !

That's it lads.

Shane Duffy's Uncle Mark has decided that if we don't vote for Shane, then we're 'fuckin arseholes', so if you don't want to be called a 'fuckin asshole' by Shane Duffy's Uncle, then get voting for Shane Duffy right now. We can't have Shane Duffy's Uncle Mark getting upset because his nephew didn't win motm in his 29 minute debut. doh.gif

Don't forget .... vote for Shane ..... now ! Markduff said so, and what Markduff wants, Markduff gets. wink.png

listen you fuckin toe rag, i never said he was man of the match, and i dont think he was! as for the private mail, i asked you did you see the game live? which you prob didnt cus your to busy chattin shite on twitter about your problems!

I don't have a Twitter account, and yes, I watched the match, or are you incapable of checking the match day thread before asking?

As for the picture, it's in support of Shane, not a piss take, but then you presume the worst, because you don't put your brain into gear.

you sound like a spoilt kid, did i say to vote man of the match for anything.???...............sounds like you had 1 tin of beer tonight??? hope people can see the type of you after this! p.s THIS MY LAST POST ON TOFFETALK. good luck to all the toffee fans, hope shane does you proud.

you sound like a spoilt kid, did i say to vote man of the match for anything.???...............sounds like you had 1 tin of beer tonight??? hope people can see the type of you after this! p.s THIS MY LAST POST ON TOFFETALK. good luck to all the toffee fans, hope shane does you proud.

No, you didn't. You said "Avinalaff hel make you eat your words ya fuckin asshole!"

I'm sure Toffeetalk will be doomed without such posts huh? rolleyes.gif

Get it into your head, that Shane is one of many, and not everybody will think the same regarding his performance. Nobody slated him. Folk disagreed over whether he should get motm. I think Nev deserved motm. If you don't like that, then you need to have a word with yourself.

Mike....

snapback.pngBailey, on 11 Jan 2012 - 21:06, said:

Love the way Duffy has already come on and started shouting at his team mates to get into position. Leader!

snapback.pngTonkaRoost, on 11 Jan 2012 - 21:31, said:

Wow. Duffy. Keeping it from getting ugly

snapback.pngPeter H, on 11 Jan 2012 - 21:32, said:

Duffy is looking solid. Thats one good thing about tonight

snapback.pngBailey, on 11 Jan 2012 - 21:35, said:

Duffy looking our best defender!

snapback.pngTonkaRoost, on 11 Jan 2012 - 21:37, said:

A positive was Duffy, at least.

snapback.pngPeter H, on 11 Jan 2012 - 21:38, said:

Duffy, Heitinga and Howard can hold their heads up.

snapback.pngBailey, on 11 Jan 2012 - 21:42, said:

All the subs did pretty well and it was nice to see Duffy play. He was composed, committed and in control and didnt look out of place.

snapback.pngEFC-Paul, on 11 Jan 2012 - 21:43, said:

On a good note I'm chuffed for Duffy

I can understand why Avinalaff says your clever Mike.

Those quotes you posted looks as if Duffy was the only player on the field, but looking at the time span, most of the quotes could refer to just a couple of incidents.

He was probably decent when he came on, but the desperation to find something good about the night sometimes has people seeing things that are not there.

Edited by Bill

Voted for Drenthe, strange one I know but.... it's more a criticism of moyes to be honest. He kept Billy on who gave us absolutely nothing only to do his 70 minute sub nonsense, in the 20 minutes on the pitch he gave us more offensive options and mentality than Bily or any other attacker gave all game.

Congrats to Shane for getting his first prem appearance - much deserved and he did himself no harm with his performance - solid. A little unsure of MOTM to be honest - a little bit like Gerrard and Henry getting theirs for their returns, but hey sentimentality counts for a lot, we've been calling for him for a while, he has family on the forum and for me he was probably joint 3rd along with Phil Neville!!! (heitinga second) Pass on our congrats to him Mark/Noddy - chuffed for him.

I went for Drenthe, only because for the 20 mins he was on he caused Spurs more problems than the rest of the team did in 70.

Congrats to Shane, he might get a bit of a run next to a World Cup finalist if Distin is out for a while (surely that must be a bit of a dream for any young player).

I went for Drenthe, only because for the 20 mins he was on he caused Spurs more problems than the rest of the team did in 70.

You and Haf are taking the piss....giving it to someone who only played twenty-three minutesshaking%20fist.png .

I think you should only give it people who've played more than twenty-nine.

Heitinga was solid throughout, and easily the best defender at the club.

Neville did a good job at right back, and genuinely looked on it.

Decent debut for Duffy, and I just hope that we don't go on to see Hibbo/Neville at centreback over the next couple of weeks.

Drenthe was lively when he came on and needs to see more game time.

For me Bily showed a few nice touches during the first half, and should have stayed on the pitch with Cahill making way in my opinion.