IGNORED

The: If we had money at the right time, we could have signed that player who has been awesome...

Hafnia

Do I need to edit? I think Louis and J got it...

I got it too....just think it's daft.

You can't with the tiniest amount of certainty say, "If we were rich Ronaldo would have joined us."

Speculation about the future (ie rumourama) is pretty pointless most of the time so wondering what might have happened if past rumours/links that didn't happen had happened seems to me supremely pointlesssmile.png .

But if you really need something else to get depressed about then go for it.

I got it too....just think it's daft.

You can't with the tiniest amount of certainty say, "If we were rich Ronaldo would have joined us."

Speculation about the future (ie rumourama) is pretty pointless most of the time so wondering what might have happened if past rumours/links that didn't happen had happened seems to me supremely pointlesssmile.png .

But if you really need something else to get depressed about then go for it.

No more daft than having a rumour section open for a club without a pot to piss in.

The point of the thread was to highlight those players who were achievable and identified pre superstar status.... But in the interest of saving your sanity I'll leave it there...

Given the rumour rama is like a "we are interested but skint - which other team will they sign for" I thought it would be good to have a hindsight thread to get depressed about.

I think I will throw Essien in there pre Lyon days

http://www.moderngha...ing-essien.html

Lol You ran out of stuff to moan about?

A lot mentioned on here that we should be disappointed not to sign, though remember were only ever really linked through the media, with the Mirror, S*n, Daily Mail etc making things up whenever theyre bored.

But, in the spirit of thread (and not including some good shouts), mine would be Demba Ba, Sturridge (though i think hes only ever been linked on loan), McClean (hes going to be good that lad), Ben Arfa.... Theres quite a few over the years....

No, it's a Moyesism

Cut it out Pris! You can't slate anything to do with Everton - if you do you ain't behind the team. If you ain't behind the team you aren't a fan, if you aren't a fan you must be in the blue union, if you are in the blue union then you are a tatoo covered knuckle head, if you are a tattoo covered knuckle head you have a low IQ, if you have a low IQ you are a kopite...

Now where is my club, I need to go out and hunt my dinner, ug ug...