IGNORED

Everton Vs Manchester City

Lowensda

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My God, I genuinely thought we City fans were pessimists, but you lot put us to shame!

I persoanlly think we will win tonight. We will come into the game with bags of confidence after the FA Cup victory over Fulham and Manchester City are having a bad spell (as BlueSky pointed out) so they are there for the taking. We may concede a goal but I can see us scoring too, I'll guess at a 2-1 win for us which would make me a very happy man, we always seem to raise our game against the big teams.

Let's be optemistic - it's the only way to be.

I am totally positive we are going to get hammered. Does that cheer you up?dont%20know.gif

You were equally as positive we were going to get hammered by Fulhamwink.png .

2-1 to the good guys....Lescott og clinches it after 89 minutes when he momentarily forgets who he's playing forjump for joy.gif .

I think if we show the fight we did againt Fulham, then we at least give ourselves a chance but we need to compete for every ball to even have a sniff.

This could be our season defining game. We could show the true Everton battling qualities and get something from the game or we could cave in like a bunch of pussies and get routed. We can win this, although Im not sure Moyes thinks the same.

Howard, Neville, Baines, Hibbert, Heitinga, Fellaini, Gibson, Cahill, Donovan, Drenthe, Stracqulaursi.

F'cks sakemad.gif .

Moyes you tit. Good that Denis is starting (like there was a choice) but for Gods sake, Duffy and Heits have worked well together.

IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT!

Guest rusty747

Doh! Posted the team without checking previous posters had beaten me to it. Not happy with Duffy being dropped. His height would have been useful at both ends of the pitch.

Edited by rusty747