IGNORED

Adam Johnson

I'd say he's definitely good enough for us on his day he's as good anyone in this league or there abouts

He comes across as a confidence player who I think given a good run of games in a better side would do very well and get back to the player most know he can be.

For me if there are any players proven at this level that look like realistic options then Johnson is a must for me, very underrated.

Apparently he is a piss can.

Which would explain his indifferent form despite the undoubted ability he occasionally shows.

I've been known to become incredibly thirsty myself so I wouldn't judge him nor anybody else on that but if he is a piss head I hope Martinez does the sensible thing and sends him on his way with our good wishes.

He wouldn't get time there. Continuo, I ago, lambert, sterling, Sturridge, Allen, Suarez. I don't see AJ playing in anything but cup matches if he goes to the shite.

He's not a forward or a central midfielder so all but Sterling are irrelevant

I actually think he's a player that would do very well there if I'm being honest he would suite their style and he's more than capable plus he's a extra home grown player.

He's a no brainer for me considering he wouldn't cost us an extortionate fee it's just his wage demands what could be an issue...

He's not a forward or a central midfielder so all but Sterling are irrelevant

I actually think he's a player that would do very well there if I'm being honest he would suite their style and he's more than capable plus he's a extra home grown player.

He's a no brainer for me considering he wouldn't cost us an extortionate fee it's just his wage demands what could be an issue...

thought it was a very valid point to be honest, since they play more of a 433 than 4231, though that's nit-picking

thought it was a very valid point to be honest, since they play more of a 433 than 4231, though that's nit-picking

yeah that's where i was going too. coutinho would be his direct competition and sterling as well. i don't think he's beating either to the match, so i think that report is bunk. they need defense not more midfielders.

yeah that's where i was going too. coutinho would be his direct competition and sterling as well. i don't think he's beating either to the match, so i think that report is bunk. they need defense not more midfielders.

just thinkin though, AJ would give them an extra dimension, something they lack, so I think agree with you both :lol: