IGNORED

Adam Johnson

IMO City should keep Johnson as a backup/competitor for Silva, cause I think he's equally good (!) . Everytime he steps on the pitch he makes a massive impact, he's unstoppable and scores easily. I have no idea why someone like Milner is ahead of AJ in the Man City pecking order. AJ is my favourite player in the whole premier league.

I don't rate EFC financially capable of such a move. He's a whole level better than Mirallas though.

Edited by Mirallas

IMO City should keep Johnson as a backup/competitor for Silva, cause I think he's equally good (!) . Everytime he steps on the pitch he makes a massive impact, he's unstoppable and scores easily. I have no idea why someone like Milner is ahead of AJ in the Man City pecking order. AJ is my favourite player in the whole premier league.

I don't rate EFC financially capable of such a move. He's a whole level better than Mirallas though.

Better than super kev? Break it down, where is he better, where is he worse. Johnson doesn't work back, I hope kev does.

Better than super kev? Break it down, where is he better, where is he worse. Johnson doesn't work back, I hope kev does.

Mirallas doesn't have the tendancy to fall back too much. He's not an attacking midfielder. He can't be compared to for instance Eden Hazard. KM is a fullblooded forward. Best as a central striker, or in a striking pair. From my experience, you won't find him defending, but he can lay pressure on the opponents midfield though. Even if you have 3 forwards and Mirallas is on the wing, he won't fall back all the way.

(I was comparing Adam Johnson to Kevin Mirallas in a winger forward position)

Johnson is and ouit and out winger who will hog the line, something we have not have in prob 10 years! Mirallas appears to be a player who can play as a winger or behind the striker so not a natural winger as such as has a tendancy to roam and would be better suited to a free role in behind Jelavic?

Weird weird transfer....Scott Sinclair to high spending Man City? Really...?

Young, English, happy to bench warm at a much bigger club (with hope of breaking through), big wage increase, better training facilities - very similar to when they signed Adam Johnson - I expect the same ending in a couple of years for Sinclair.

IMO City should keep Johnson as a backup/competitor for Silva, cause I think he's equally good (!) .

Are these serious statements? Only someone off their meds would think Johnson is equally as good as Silva. Silva is World Class, and in a one on one situation can beat anyone off the dribble.

"A whole level better than Mirallas" Johnson has accomplished so much in his career hasnt he. Are you wearing your beer goggles when you are watching matches?

Are these serious statements? Only someone off their meds would think Johnson is equally as good as Silva. Silva is World Class, and in a one on one situation can beat anyone off the dribble.

"A whole level better than Mirallas" Johnson has accomplished so much in his career hasnt he. Are you wearing your beer goggles when you are watching matches?

Pardon. I'm a big admirer of this football player. I think he is capable of replacing Silva at Man City.

Mirallas sorry about the off the meds comment it was offensive, and uncalled for. I apologize because I didnt intend to be so offensive. It was definitely a "foot in mouth" type moment.

Also thanks to Avinalaff for helping me realize I was being a dick.

in talks with sunderland

The longer this has been since the Rodwell - first option rumours it's seemed less likely. Would have liked him but too expensive in fee and his wages will be huge too - we were only ever in the running if there had been a loan option.

• 1 year later...
Guest blueboy122

Wouldn't mind him to be honest but only for a few million. I would think that Sunderland would be looking for a substantial fee for him though which would be hugely inflated because he has had 3 good games recently.