IGNORED

Fellaini better than Gerrard?

LOL, Pete's post got some shit on RAWK

http://www.redandwhi...637#msg10025637

They dont even add any input. Just a bunch of self-righteous idiots. There's nothing worst than the masses joining together and reassuring each other that their asinine 'thoughts' are absolute truth. Type of people who think "because" is full answer and they've just won an argument with it. There so blinded by fear they can't even see past the 80's. Won most their trophies over two decades, but moan about united only winning stuff in the last 20 years. Kopite logic - the biggest oxymoron you will ever read.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nikica

They dont even add any input. Just a bunch of self-righteous idiots. There's nothing worst than the masses joining together and reassuring each other that their asinine 'thoughts' are absolute truth. Type of people who think "because" is full answer and they've just won an argument with it. There so blinded by fear they can't even see past the 80's. Won most their trophies over two decades, but moan about united only winning stuff in the last 20 years. Kopite logic - the biggest oxymoron you will ever read.

Yeah, they could have at least argued why they think you're wrong. The Cult of Gerrard.

Guest Nikica

What? Cantona is one of my favorite non Everton players ever, the man was sheer class and a lunatic!

Oh, and everyone on RAWK is a cunt!

Check out RAWK_meltdown on twitter

Fair play. I've never liked Cantona to be fair - good player obviously but not fit to lace Bergkamp or Zola's boots imo.

I've seen that on twitter, but to be fair it was created by the dummies on Redcafe, I believe. A bit like Hitler slagging off Stalin for being a cunt.

Guest blueboy122

I cant stand looking at red shite forums it just gets me so angrey probably like marco. I wish I could just laugh at it but I am not that way inclined. If i ever posted on one of there forums it would be world war three. I would actually try and make atomic bombs to drop on anfeild haha.

Guest blueboy122

I got into a huge debate with my step dad over how we have a reason for our bitterness towards them. I was talking about the Heysel issue and how we never recovered. He was saying it had nothing to do with Liverpool they were punishing England as a whole for hooliganism and it was Evertons fault all the players left because of the bad management of our club, I dont know alot about that time as I wasnt born so I had no argument really but I am sure that someone who was around then would have rinsed him in the argument. Its true what they say about Liverpool fans they never accept that it was there fault or they were to blame in anyway. Another point he was making was that every other team seemed to have coped with the not being in Europe and kept all there players etc.

Whats that banner we hold up at derbys "Liverpool fc ashmed of nothing" something along them lines.

if i posted on their forums i'd get banned...i couldn't be subtle cos they're too thick to understand it so it would be pointless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6oez0lzWpA

laugh.png Made me think of this. Couldnt find the whole scene so anyone who hasnt seen Community, the main guy admits he told dean because he was annoyed that he hadnt noticed the flag is an anus.

I couldn't give a fuck about Liverpool right now to be honest, my interest fluctuates from annoyance, to outright apathy more often than not, as of now, my emotions are the latter

I think it's because there's really not much going on up there right now, I know the manager situation, but whoever gets the job will have a mammoth task and (whoever is appointed) , it'll mainly be a duplicate of a no thrills season with a bit of a cup run here and there but no tangible approach on a League or European objective. This is surely the best way foward for me and some others doubtless.

I actually agree with this and I like that Moyes is thinking of it. Fellaini was excellent going forward since the introduction of Gibson last season. Most people on here seem to believe that Fellaini is wasted as an attacking midfielder because he's such a good anchor man, but I think he is our best central attacking player as well as our best defensive midfielder.

If Rodwell and or Barkley can develop then I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep about playing one of them alongside Gibson to allow Felli to get forward. The Pienaar/Fellaini/Osman/Jelavic front 4 is/was one of the most potent I can remember in recent history, and even if we do lose a little bit defensively, I think we can afford to, with 3 quality centre backs, not to mention Duffy coming through also....

I think it smacks of the fact he can't find anyone else to play there, clearly we have no money to buy anyone to play there, and it sounds like he does'nt want Ross there either, can't make his mind up, yet another negative step from Mr Moyes imo, and i do feel for Barkley he must be getting so frustrated.

I'd be happy with that if Rodwell was back in there with Gibson.

No need to rush with Ross, cup games and coming on as a sub here and there for another year will be fine.

Getting Jack's legs sorted should be a priority.

I disagree, the fans need something to get excited about, Rodwell is not going to do that, neither are Moyes tactics, Ross needs games, he is being recognised at U21 level so it just looks plain odd to be ignored at club level in that situation, he will be gone before we get a chance to see him, lets try and be a bit more positive next season, he is an attack minded player after all.

I disagree, the fans need something to get excited about, Rodwell is not going to do that, neither are Moyes tactics, Ross needs games, he is being recognised at U21 level so it just looks plain odd to be ignored at club level in that situation, he will be gone before we get a chance to see him, lets try and be a bit more positive next season, he is an attack minded player after all.

Do you follow Ross closely in reserve and youth games or is your view just from what you've seen at first team level?

Do you follow Ross closely in reserve and youth games or is your view just from what you've seen at first team level?

Yes, I do keep an eye out for the reserve games and youth games, i just think we are looking for that no 10 type, which seems to be his prefered position, and if he's good enough then he's old enough, more sense to me than making an accomplished DM into a support striker/no 10.

It's just my view at the end of the day, otherwise once again we are just going to be top heavy with defensive players on the pitch all the time

Yes, I do keep an eye out for the reserve games and youth games, i just think we are looking for that no 10 type, which seems to be his prefered position, and if he's good enough then he's old enough, more sense to me than making an accomplished DM into a support striker/no 10.

It's just my view at the end of the day, otherwise once again we are just going to be top heavy with defensive players on the pitch all the time

Think Baxter is more deserving, only seen the reserves stuff on the OS, but his link up play is excellent. Him, Barkley, and Rodwell should really make for a great midfield in the future. I reckon they are the best trio of youths from any academy in the last decade, well since Becks, Giggs, and Scholes. Back on topic.. almost, Fellaini would shit all over Roy KeaneAfro - 2.gif

possibly..personally i'm not all that excited by baxter..i just feel he should've done more by now with the potential he was meant to have..hopefully he's a late bloomer as i've said before though

dunno what it is but ive got a gut feeling he'll come through and do well for us. Hes a dozy bastard though, met him in Sports Direct in Liverpool at Christmas, seemed like he was stoned....

possibly..personally i'm not all that excited by baxter..i just feel he should've done more by now with the potential he was meant to have..hopefully he's a late bloomer as i've said before though

Think he's a bit too light weight for Moyes liking, he stuck out at Tranmere well above the League 1 players. Given time and space he is dangerous, a 5 man midfield with him and Barkley would be great to see, with Felliani, Osman and Rodwell would be able to play like Barca

dunno what it is but ive got a gut feeling he'll come through and do well for us. Hes a dozy bastard though, met him in Sports Direct in Liverpool at Christmas, seemed like he was stoned....

Nearly all the youngsters at the club seem a bit dim, follow a few of them on twitter it's shocking. Wallace and Coleman the most noticeable, Nsiala was pretty thick as well.

Dunno if I already posted this before, but he's doing alright with only half a brain

AuA2mlrCAAAjzjG.jpg

he has bulked up a bit..not sure on this lightweight argument people use about certain players though...osman is the most lightweight player i've ever seen

Osmans the perfect example, didnt get in the team until he was 23 because of it, Baxter is only 20 think we should give him the same time. Even a year in the Championship would probs get him ready to make the step up.

lol think that applies to a few people in here as well