IGNORED

Liverpool (Away)

MikeO

Thank god people agree with me, I though i was the only one.

As I have said many times, but i would like to remind most people that though Moyes put out a below par team, they were more than capable of beating a dire liverpool side however they did not show up.

We need to win vs sunderland or i will have a torrid weekend.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on.

Cant be doing with the moyes bashers tonight. It was the players

I'd stay clear of Toffeeweb this night then

Moyes put out a different team and changed from the last fixture,the club lost 3-0 tonight, he takes his share of tonights ineptitude. He picks the sides, motivates the players, is manager of Everton Football Club, pure and simple.. Mr Moyes has been getting some serious backlash tonight and I can fully appreciate some peoples frustrations

Moyes put out a different team and changed from the last fixture,the club lost 3-0 tonight, he takes his share of tonights ineptitude. He picks the sides, motivates the players, is manager of Everton Football Club, pure and simple.. Mr Moyes has been getting some serious backlash tonight and I can fully appreciate some peoples frustrations

This

His share is 100% we lost the game as soon as the starting 11 was announced. Put his trophyfree own needs before the fans today.

Edit: also winning the FA cup will not make up for that piss poor performance... although it would be nice :)

Edited by pete0

You seem to forget that we got demolished in the second half of that Last fixture. Can you honestly say that the team we put out tonight, wasnt capable of beating the shite they put out? They had Henderson, Downing, Carrol and Spearing in their team... would you have any of them in our team? Put simply, the players didnt show up. Distin was appalling, as was Jags (and he is supposed to be an England International!) i am a big critic of Moyes sometimes, but when i saw the 2 line ups, apart from Anichebe, i thought we looked relatively strong.

You seem to forget that we got demolished in the second half of that Last fixture. Can you honestly say that the team we put out tonight, wasnt capable of beating the shite they put out? They had Henderson, Downing, Carrol and Spearing in their team... would you have any of them in our team? Put simply, the players didnt show up. Distin was appalling, as was Jags (and he is supposed to be an England International!) i am a big critic of Moyes sometimes, but when i saw the 2 line ups, apart from Anichebe, i thought we looked relatively strong.

Turning down the £12 million from Arsenal last season is the worst decision Moyes has made. He's cost us wages, points, and the opportunity of seeing a WC CB play every week

Rodwell, Anichebe, Coleman, and Jagielka all lack match fitness and shouldn't of started. Bench and reserves would have been better for them and for us

Thank you, Mr. Moyes, for that complete humiliation, you dick head.

I seen the team and I put my head in my heads and felt like fucking weeping. Right down the middle of our side we had players nowhere near matchfit - Jagielka, Rodwell and Anichebe. Jesus fucking wept, that's a recipe for disaster. What the hell was our tactical genius thinking?! Six bastard changes and it's no wonder we looked utterly clueless, toothless and shapeless. It was like going back two months to when we were like a Sunday League side. This is without even talking about how fucking slowly we wanted to play the bastard game. Their midfield is slow as fuck but we made each and every one of them look like speedy Gonzalez because we wanted to do everything at walking pace. We didn't bother to close them down so they had all the time in the world, but when we had the ball we were so slow that they could just squeeze us every single time and we'd lose the ball. Sometimes because we have no composure when under pressure (and even when we weren't under pressure tbh) and sometimes just because they wanted it more. Everything we could have lacked tonight we did lack. We were never in the game at any point.

If ever there was a game to show that Jagielka and Distin are a terrible partnership then this was it. If Heitinga doesn't play on Saturday then it's just criminal. They were horseshit, and that's probably being kind to the pair of them. Suarez made the pair of them look like schoolboys, he just danced around them with absolute ease. Distin was as bad as that game against United when Berbatov destroyed him. Jagielka lost everything against the gypo, was constantly out of position, had the turning circle of a fucking ship, didn't bother tackling, invited pressure on his by hoofing.

The sad thing is Liverpool didn't even need to really try to beat us tonight. That's what hurts.

I'm too angry to write anything more about the game.

If we lose on Saturday after this then Moyes needs stringing up.

Howard - I think there was one of their goals he could have done better with (the second I think, but they've all blurred into one) but he made some good saves, and if he hadn't it could have been even worse for us.

Hibbert - Didn't do much wrong but didn't do anything right either.

Jagielka and Distin - Never, ever, play these two together again please. That is all.

Baines - Started the game fairly well, but then he stunk just like the rest of them. Misses the Sunderland game now as well doesn't he?

Coleman - Offered absolutely nothing.

Fellaini - Like Baines, he started the game quite well but for most of the game he was a shadow of what we've seen in recent weeks.

Rodwell - I'm struggling to see what he actually does for us, other than play like a scared little shit.

Pienaar - He looked absolutely shagged right from the first whistle, is he carrying an injury? Very sloppy in possession and looked lethargic. Tried to be too clever with the ball which resulted in us losing the ball often. I'm all for trying things but when it clearly isn't working you keep it simple.

Anichebe - For the love of God, stop starting this man!

Denis - Didn't have much, if anything, to work with but also looked well below par effort-wise.

Yes that's true, with regards to the Spurs game at the weekend, we were fortunate to escape with a win in the end

BUT - At least for 45 minutes the team played with heart, ambition, desire, got the goal that was so important by end of play

Where was that tonight

I'd much rather watch Everton for 45 minutes play well, a team performance, attack and cause defenses problems and play as a unit and see where it takes us for half a game than have 90 minutes or a whole duration of just wave a fucking white flag before the game even starts

At the weekend we gave ourselves a chance, this night, there was none of that

Baines - Started the game fairly well, but then he stunk just like the rest of them. Misses the Sunderland game now as well doesn't he?

major%20overreaction%20alert.gif That would be an absolute piss take, as it was that fucking diving disgrace to humanity who got him booked! But isnt it after Jan/Feb when the 5 Bookings become redundant and then it goes to 10 to get a suspension? no idea if true, but god i hope so.

major%20overreaction%20alert.gif That would be an absolute piss take, as it was that fucking diving disgrace to humanity who got him booked! But isnt it after Jan/Feb when the 5 Bookings become redundant and then it goes to 10 to get a suspension? no idea if true, but god i hope so.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't come into effect until next month. But don't quote me on that, and I hope I'm wrong.

Them players match fit and in form playing in their best positions should have been able to win that game. We had 3 players are just back from injury and Coleman who has only started the last game recently. Add that to our worst CB pairing, a striker playing on the wing & a winger playing somewhere in midfield (not exactly sure where though?? - Pienaar) and a complete inability for anyone to get near our main striker and what you get is a resounding 3-0 defeat which could have easily been 5.

Whether we like to admit it or not, the derby is one of the biggest games of the season & in particular this derby would have seen us leap frog Liverpool, move into the Europa spots & keep our confidence and good run going. Instead we pissed it all up the wall, handed them 3 points on a platter and embarrassed the club completely live on Sky.

people forgive me, you know i dont usually talk like this. Fuck Moyes if he thinks he can screw us all like he did tonight. I hope Kenny and his chums at least bought the lube, that ass-raping was painful enough. Moyes' team selection.... Fuckin abysmal. Lets look at this rationally for a minute before I really unload...... Johnny and Distin - 9 games unbeaten, many with a clean sheet - Drop our best fucking CB for liability. Jelavic - played Old Firm derbies so he has an idea what this is about and scored a good goal at the weekend. Coleman, Rodwell, Jags - coming back from injury. WHY THE FUCK DID HE CHANGE A WORKING FORMULA?! I dont care that he made positive subs, we should never have been in the position we were when he brought them on.

Howard - good saves? I couldve made them - shite

Hibbert - best defender on the pitch with some crucial tackles and only out of position because Jags was awol the whole game. If I was going to give MOTM, it would be him or Baines.

Jags - our stand in captain!? fuck off. Disgrace but in his defence, should never have been playing.

Distin - clueless. Fuck off

Baines - tried bless him but ran into dead ends too often

Felli - poor. He and Rodwell dont work

Rodwell - fuck off

Coleman - nowhere near fit enough, headless chicken, shouldnt have played

Pienaar - lucky not to be sent off, headless chicken, fuck off

Denis - no chance to make a difference, no confidence, useless

Anichebe - fucking Anichebe?! fuck off!!!!! waste of fucking oxygen. Best thing he did was fall over the barrier.

Drenthe - less said the better

Ossie - better than the rest combined and shouldve started but still shit

Jelly - won headers which went to noone, shouldve started but like Ossie - shit.

Its hard enough playing that shower of cheating wankers (Carrol elbows, Suarez diving....) but it was 15 against 11 today including the officials and, sadly, Moyes. Not bitter, they were the better team but only because we had the balls of a neutered paraplegic gnat and basically handed the game to them. Concentrating on the cup? Fuck that. Shite excuse which will be bandied about. You take each game as it comes and beating them at their gaff after their recent form shouldve been aim #1. Think about taking on a depleted Sunderland tomorrow.

Moyes - you deserve all the shit you get thrown at you, you spineless, gutless, chickenshit.

not even read through all the latest comments cos i noticed a few mentioning bobbles and what not...don't even fuckin dare try and say we were unlucky tonight...if you're gonna have that mentality then fuck off now...that was pathetic...half the team were unfit the other half didn't give a fuck...11 of us could have done a better job and we're just lucky they're so shite and could only score 3

Them players match fit and in form playing in their best positions should have been able to win that game. We had 3 players are just back from injury and Coleman who has only started the last game recently. Add that to our worst CB pairing, a striker playing on the wing & a winger playing somewhere in midfield (not exactly sure where though?? - Pienaar) and a complete inability for anyone to get near our main striker and what you get is a resounding 3-0 defeat which could have easily been 5.

Whether we like to admit it or not, the derby is one of the biggest games of the season & in particular this derby would have seen us leap frog Liverpool, move into the Europa spots & keep our confidence and good run going. Instead we pissed it all up the wall, handed them 3 points on a platter and embarrassed the club completely live on Sky.

couldn't have put it better myself...anyone suggesting that line up was a good one needs to shove summat in their head to knock their brain back into place

wasn't just carroll who elbowed...gerrard and fellaini were just as guilty

Ref should have cut it out there and then, bottled it and never had control of the game. Suarez dive and no Yellow was unbelievable. But Moyes still wins inept cunt of the day

It's good to see people feeding off their emotions and I can understand their frustrations fully

Just I don't agree sometimes that some think or believe that Moyes is the best way forward or is some kind of club savior

Yes he has done well, brought some stability back when he arrived in 2002, but the most glaring observation is NO TROPHIES IN TEN YEARS and damn it he's had the opportunities to have done it

I don't wish him any harm but it's been said too many times now, that the man has outstayed his welcome and Mr Moyes is stale news on Merseyside now and I just can't see any honors to our name so long as this individual remains in charge

Tonight , as with so many times before we have seen as you are doubtless aware, was a clear enough illustration of this. I'd rather have a Martin O Neill as Everton manager for Saturday and they can have Moyes as exchange and see where it takes us, I feel very strongly about it

ref's are shit..that is how it is...we shouldn't be put into a position were we complain about a ref...we have a fit team that could have won tonight...why didn't the team that beat spurs play?(sub pienaar for a half fit coleman) not good enough...

liverpool were on a plate before this game and moyes sent it back to the kitchen

thing is about moyes...he can stabalise a club like this and keep it running on small budgets...he can't evolve or read a game for shit though.

you know what...i want to to know who his fuckin advisers are for the pre-match meeting and who does the scouting that leads to team selections or what not because more often than not he gets it wrong...the problem is with moyes his shitness as a manager gets masked by good results(at home) to good teams cos we park the bus and nick goals...also masked by the shit budget he has to work with...the reason why moyes won't get a top job is cos he doesn't know what to do with good players...bringing jelavic, osman and drenthe on is too late when they are 2-0 up and have the wind in their sails...drenthe needs to be on from the off goin at them and shittin them up before the know what has his them...and jags for heitinga...fuck.......................................me...moyes needs new backroom staff or we need a new manager for next season because it isn't gonna change and we are gonna be in a mid table limbo for a long long fuckin time