IGNORED

Liverpool (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The midfielders look like they don't really know what they are meant to be doing and aren't supporting the striker and aren't sheltering the defence. It probably doesn't help that we are hoofing it up to Straq and as they try and support him the ball gets lost and Liverpool counter.

Great block by Distin there, God knows how suarez got through in the first place!

What is Vic doing? He is not a winger.

You don't know how annoyed I get when Vic plays out wide. He has the size of Neville Southall and the only place he should be playing is up front, he is good at holding balls up and holding off defenders but is naturally shite at being fast due to his size. We shoulden't be playing him anywhere else than up front so I am perplexed as to why Moyes keeps putting him out wide.

I am however in sync with Moyes about the team selection. I would rather rest our key men and beat Sunderland than burn them out and get eliminated from the cup. For all it is a Merseyside derby it is not as important as the FA Cup IMO.

Just a bit upsetting that the scorer was Gerrard on his 400th appearance (due to him being a cunt).

well that was fucking bobbins. a rocket up the arse of the defence - which should have heitinga instead of jags - same for the midfield - get vic off and jelevic on and then play the fucking ball into him FFS. the thing that fucks me off is that they have been more up for it than we have - even downing and henderson for crying out loud...

Its not looking to bad going forward, but looks nervous to say the least in defence. Feli having a good game so far. Baines is great coming forward.

Need to get Osman on, and perhaps Drenthe. Dont know why Jelavic didnt start the game, scored his first against spurs and looked quite good. Its as if DM wants to send a message. 'dont let your head get to big son, here at Everton we dont want players with confidence'