IGNORED

Liverpool (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt be surprised if Johnny demanded a move in the summer to be honest, and who would blame him. He is a class defender with so much ability. Feel sorry for him. And I am sure I will be feeling sorry for myself come 10.00pm tonight.

agreed its out of order, we wont ever no why so im trying to forget about that I honestly thought johnny would have played 70% fit the way he's played this season.

another thing lets hope he's dropped neville and not rested him because how he needs a rest shouting orders and standing still all game I dont no dry.png

Come on get at these spearing is poor hendersons shite and old carra is on get at them shaking%20fist.png

if i remember correctly didn't jags give the pen away against suarez at goodison...? and struggled with him most the game...?

He certainly gave away the penalty, but I still think Suarez won't get a look in for most of this match. His service consists of Henderson, Downing, Spearing and Gerrard, who probably isn't match fit.

By 10.00pm tonight Moyes will officially be either a genius or a complete waste of space. I too, have a bad feeling. Has he never heard of 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it?'

I agree with this... Very strange decisions. I think Liverpool are a bit 'soft' so playing Straq & Vic could help in that regard but this is as big of a game as the Sunderland one IMO with a chance to get into 7th and to keep our momentum going.

Suarez & Carroll are giving Distin & Jags the run around on the ground and in the air. Really poor. They could be 3 up already.

Pienaar is lacking that final ball so far today. He has been in some great positions. Felli is still a beast and the ref is actually looking to let the game flow which is good to see.

Is it me or is Vic surprisingly weak at times? When you see Pienaar winning a shoulder to shoulder & then Vic falling to the floor at the slightest touch, it has to make you wonder!