IGNORED

Liverpool (Away)

MikeO

Take a bow Davie... Go and sit and have more plaudits thrown at you by managers who know how to win games and cups. You proved tonight everything I've thrown at you over the past couple of years, tactically you are shite - even when you stumble on a good formation and team you fuck it up.... Jagielka gonna play on Sunday? Nah see the fans seem to know more than you, which is why you will never be a top class manager.

We're the early game on Saturday aren't we?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck has Gerrard managed to get a hattrick

My fucking Granny could have got a hat trick against our defence tonight! Absolute shambles, Moyse, you have destroyed the hopes of many Evertonians tonight, everytime we seem to take a step forward, we take two back!!! Not even going to bother to watch on Saturday, to be honest, I dont give a fuck if we win or not anymore, No heart. no passion, no Manager!!!!

Take a bow Davie... Go and sit and have more plaudits thrown at you by managers who know how to win games and cups. You proved tonight everything I've thrown at you over the past couple of years, tactically you are shite - even when you stumble on a good formation and team you fuck it up.... Jagielka gonna play on Sunday? Nah see the fans seem to know more than you, which is why you will never be a top class manager.

Well, lets hope he knows which day the games on at least ;)

Probably one of our worst performances this season, if not the worst. I love Pienaar but he was appalling tonight, and so was Rodwell, he isnt going to be much more than a squad player for us, hopes of him becoming a gem were way wide of the mark im afraid. Baines and Fellaini were the only ones who showed a bit of class at times, everybody and i mean everybody, was awful. Dont really think you can blame Moyes for team selection either if im honest, who wouldnt (before the game) have said Fellaini, Rodwell, Pienaar and Coleman, wouldnt be good enough to deal with Henderson, Gerrard, Downing and Spearing? because i think the midfield is were we lost it tonight, no support going forward and no protection for the defence apart from fellaini. Oh and somebody please tell me a single attribute Victor Anichebe posses? i really dont see how he is a proffessional footballer. Too much to rant about.. Bed is beckoning

Absolutely fucking pathetic... No organisation, no bottle, no clue... We could play for another week and not score and in the mean time they would be in 3 figures. This is by far the lowest point of Moyes' reign at Everton. I am disgusted with it all and I feel sorry for the poor bastards who went to Anfield to watch that shite. I hope the club refunds their money because that is unexcusable.

I also never realised that when your 2 nil down that taking off both strikers and replacing them with just one was the way to go? Who in their right mind would think that is the way forward?

Having said that fair play to Liverpool, they wanted it more, were well organised, and defended & attacked as a unit. People are moaning about bad luck because of bobbles & breaks but that was because they were trying to have a go and got into them position in the first place.

Dear Mr Moyes............PICK YOUR BEST TEAM.........and worry about the weekend on Friday night.

Too many changes unsettles the whole team, even those who kept their places.

I still believe on a level playing field your a better manager than Dalglish....but tonight you fuc%ing blew it.

My fucking Granny could have got a hat trick against our defence tonight! Absolute shambles, Moyse, you have destroyed the hopes of many Evertonians tonight, everytime we seem to take a step forward, we take two back!!! Not even going to bother to watch on Saturday, to be honest, I dont give a fuck if we win or not anymore, No heart. no passion, no Manager!!!!

Tbh I agree with you...Why should I waste my time for a club that dont give a fuck?

Before people come on here and start coming out with sell Rodwell etc etc, remember he has only played 20mins or so in the last 2ish months and he has been thrown in against a team that will expose any weaknesses by the way they press. None of the midfielders were any good, although Felli at least put himself around a bit. He is a good player and would be a much better player in a decent team.

Guest blueboy122

Well I am gutted to say the least, we can never seem to take advantage of teams that arent as good as us or equal to us. Couple of points tonight about the performance and selection:

Stated from the start that we would be in trouble as soon as I saw Heitinga was left out, the defence quite litrally is a shambles without him and that runs through the team as eveything starts from the back (build from the back) theres no chance of that with out Johnny as Distin and Jags just seem to hoof it and totally miss out our midfeild. Dowd was frustrating no major decisions to make but all the 50/50's went there way. I feel tonight could have quite easily been 0-0 but in the end every bobble bounce deflection went there way but to be fair, we didnt want it tonight and they took advantage of all the little deflections etc. I am fuming with the performance of our lads, no passion, effort, commitment, desire etc was shown and thats what hurts the most. Suarez was upto his usual antics diving, falling over always trying to cheat and con the ref, he is horrible end of. Anyway onwards and upwards. Looking forward to Saturday.

Fucking shit. I can't believe this shit. Team selection was atrocious, and the players who did play played horribly. Can't think of anyone tonight who did a good job, and only a few seemed to even give a shit that there was a football match going on, much less the Merseyside Derby. What a disgrace, even a win in the FA Cup on Saturday won't relieve my frustration at the EMBARRASSMENT we witnissed tonight. What a disgrace.

THE PLAYERS WERE NOT UP FOR IT.

I think that team could have won it those players had actually played.

Straq- had a cracking game v. man city and chelsea

Coleman- he played will last week while drenthe got tired fast and was ineffective.

However, moyes should know which players will be up for it so I am still mad at him but it is not only his fault, the players were not there

and i cannot explain Jags in... him and dustin got pummeled and Rodders was okay just not enough game time before.

Tbh I agree with you...Why should I waste my time for a club that dont give a fuck?

Before people come on here and start coming out with sell Rodwell etc etc, remember he has only played 20mins or so in the last 2ish months and he has been thrown in against a team that will expose any weaknesses by the way they press. None of the midfielders were any good, although Felli at least put himself around a bit. He is a good player and would be a much better player in a decent team.

Rodwell was good in the first half, obviously lacking in match fitness/sharpness and shouldnt of seen the second half

Well that was clearly a two pronged attack by Moyes

1) Make sure Dalglish keeps his job, guaranteeing us an extra league position by the end of the season.

2) Trick Sunderland into thinking we're very very shit, when we're only very shit, giving us a better chance on Saturday.

I really did think we could have got something today. Nobody could have seen that coming, and any animosity to the rat faced Gerrard has only manifested itself right now

I don't get it. One moment we are playing as a team, getting results, team and players getting accolades and plaudits, doing very well, and then all of a sudden or every once In a while the team goes to pieces, plays shit and average teams just get a result off us. I was really confident a week or two ago and maybe saw glory ahead but tonight has put things into focus

How Moyes can warrant £3 Million a year sometimes, I simply cannot comprehend

Embarrassed and disappointed about tonight. Players need to redeem themselves quick for the Sunderland game. Please don't have a repeat of tonight and fuck up our last chance of success this year

Twice pienaar giving ball away leading to goal

Thats what he's always done. As good as he is at times he has always been a liability, giving the ball away unnecessarily. Thats why I wasnt sad when he left (but was strangely happy when he returned).

Maybe people didnt notice but in seasons past he was responsible for a number goals against us.

Guest blueboy122

Jags has been our worst defender this year by a mile. I would start Duffy over him anyday just from seeing him play in those 2, 2 and half games.

Thats what he's always done. As good as he is at times he has always been a liability, giving the ball away unnecessarily. Thats why I wasnt sad when he left (but was strangely happy when he returned).

Maybe people didnt notice but in seasons past he was responsible for a number goals against us.

Probably responsible for a number of goals we scored aswell...

Utter joke of a performance.

Howard -Not his best ever game lost it for the first goal after that we didnt look like we thought we had a chance at all

Hibbert - Shite made a good tackle on suarez but thats the only good thing I think he done all night

Jagielka - looked shakey and lost and lumped it most of the time

Distin - wasnt the worst player tonight but no one had a good game

Baines - probably the only player worthy of playing for us today got up and down most of the game when most players couldnt be bothered

Coleman - bad game chased players down but was out of position for most of the time he was on, starting to think he should get a chance rightback.

Fellaini - probably the only composed player but he didnt have a good game either and gave the ball away more than usual.

Rodwell - sideward passes when he did get involed wasnt happy with him today worst player on the pitch for me today.

Osman - when he come on questions were answered about him being an attacking midfielder, he aint didnt complete a pass in the hole time he was on

Pienaar - again didnt play well but at least he wanted the ball everyone else wants to fuckin hoof it.

Straq - done nothing had a chance but he didnt get to hold the ball ran at the keeper a few times but dont think he done enough and it proved he will never be a class act but he will run

Victor - done nothing cant remember are strikers doing anything all night.

Moyes better had take the blame because the 6 changes and jags in for heitenga lost us that game, we needed a change at half time and he didnt have the balls to change as always again just looks like were missing neville because we lost another game but dont anyone say he would have made a differance to that game because everyone hoofed it up anyway that was a fucking dreadful performance dont want excuses that we have had a few games lately they looked like they didnt give a shit cant wait to hear what moyes has to say.

Edited by Blue4Ever

I really did think we could have got something today. Nobody could have seen that coming, and any animosity to the rat faced Gerrard has only manifested itself right now

I don't get it. One moment we are playing as a team, getting results, team and players getting accolades and plaudits, doing very well, and then all of a sudden or every once In a while the team goes to pieces, plays shit and average teams just get a result off us. I was really confident a week or two ago and maybe saw glory ahead but tonight has put things into focus

How Moyes can warrant £3 Million a year sometimes, I simply cannot comprehend

Embarrassed and disappointed about tonight. Players need to redeem themselves quick for the Sunderland game. Please don't have a repeat of tonight and fuck up our last chance of success this year

Without Moyes we not be thinking we could beat Liverpool, we would be in a relegation fight or even be in the championship.'

Him staying here warrants 3mil.

Still not forgiving him for the derby though shaking fist.png

Guest blueboy122

Without Moyes we not be thinking we could beat Liverpool, we would be in a relegation fight or even be in the championship.'

Him staying here warrants 3mil.

Still not forgiving him for the derby though shaking%20fist.png

Spot on.

Cant be doing with the moyes bashers tonight. It was the players

Moyes has to take some of the blame for playing Anichebe on the wing and Pienaar in the hole.

Anichebe is not a winger and his failure to track Kelly contributed to the first goal and another chance after that too.

Anichebe didnt play on the wing, he tracked back when pienaar got caught out, but thats about it. Moyes isnt great tactically but why would he put Anichebe on the left when Pienaar and Baines have such a good partnership (granted, they didnt show that tonight) And Anichebe is not a footballer. end of.

Edited by GoodisonRoad